Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord

A/n This chapter is a bit all over he place but I wanted to add some spice think of it like a filler but still relevant to the story.🧍‍♀️enjoy

Edit: I suck at angst but I can do fluff pretty good.
Y/n pov

"Alright y/n we are here!" Gojo teleported us to a calmer outskirts of Tokyo but still in town enough to do stuff.
"Awesome thank you gojo-sensei!" It was kinda chilly and I don't have my scarf on me but low and behold gojo had it and wiped it out when he saw me shiver, usually I tied the scarf behind my neck like a bow but this time I let gojo wrap it around my arms too.

"There you go tiny y/n~ I don't want you getting sick on me<3" he leaned down to give me a kiss on the forehead but I backed away.
"I'm fine gojo-sensei! Stop that" he managed to get a kiss in and fluffed up my hair.
"Whatever you say y/n, take this phone it's yours now and text me when you are ready to go home or if you will go alone ok"
" I'm gonna show you a new move so get ready gojo-sensei!" He laughed and said he looked forward to it,I thanked him and headed off on a curse killing adventure.

Yes, walking around in dark alleyways and killing curses should help me advance my skills.
Running past people and sometimes stopping to just look at them was also refreshing. People are smiling with their loved ones and some have children playing and having fun, it reminded me of why I stayed at itadori's old middle school.

So many students were hurting but they were also happy, when I would kill other curses that were feeding off them I could see the weight lift of their shoulders and when friends weren't around I would sit with them, even if they couldn't see me I like to think they can feel someone is with them.

On the way I feel a stronger curse than normal nearby and it's probably a grade three or two. Reaching the area under a canal I can feel it surrounding the small area, it must be really big.
"Oi big guy come on out! Unless you're scared~" I went into the canal and felt something drop on my face that began to burn.

It was acid, a scream was let out all around and hands covered in acid came rushing for my head. Using a crush on this kind of enemy will just damage my hands so right now this enemy is perfect for practice on long distance crush, I wonder what I should call it.

I moved out of the way while more and more came after me. I can't see it's main body so it's best to believe that it's small and near the middle unless it can move along the acid like a ice skating rink.
"Cursed technique: five meter crush!"

My cursed energy shapes like my hand and shoots out like an extension of my arm slashing through the acid but sadly when it crushed some got squirted on me burning my feet, lucky me That I don't have shoes on and my feet are the toughest part of my body.
"Cursed technique: crush rush! + five meter crush!"

Running to the other side I use a five meter crush as a shield to get to the other side.
"There you are~"
It's a small curse hiding in the other side of the canal, probably using the acid to digest humans to eat, disgusting.

I ripped it off the wall and it started screeching and scratching my arm to get out, it bit me and melted my fingers off and ran near the water, shit if it gets away it could do more damage!? What if it can poison the water in a canal and kill the fish living in it!.

I jump into the water after it and grow as big as I can to keep my feet on the ground and not underwater, every time I reach for it the curse manages to get out of my grip. My eye isn't helping either since I'm not used to having one eye and it's angering me badly.

I kept looking but the curse managed to get out of my sight, Damn I'll just find it later and get a snack. Free since I can just snatch it I'm such a good kid~