Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~

Y/n pov

It's been a few hours since we all entered a meeting room at school to discuss the matter. Ijichi is with us and itadori got his spunk back which I'm glad about.
"Alright you two look at this map, it's to narrow down this curse's hideout and it's possible it's in the sewers." That was fast just how did they do that anyways?
"Awesome does that mean we are storming in!"

Itadori and I jumped up ready for action, I wanna kill this fucker just as much as he does.
"Now you're going on a different missio. You're looking for the boy who was seen in the theater at that very moment, his name is Junpei yushino." Nanami put a picture of him on the board where his house is.
"Nanami, I know that boy. He can see curses but harmless. I have known him for a bit and he is a kind boy."

"Still y/n he's a suspect and now that you said he can see curses that makes finding out much more important so you will be going with itadori. He doesn't seem to be a curse user because of his actions in the tape" nanami showed us footage of junpei running out of the theater and out the building.

"Alright but nanami, what is a cursed user? Are they like y/n?" Itadori still doesn't know a lot of these things, I somewhat forgot about that.
"A curse user is a term for an evil jujutsu sorcerer. They team with curses to hurt humans and cause chaos." Itadori nods and lays his head on top of mine.

"Y/n is this boy the reason gojo says you're gone on the weekends?"
"Yeah me and junpei are really close already, he's like a little brother, I would invite you to but you're kinda dead?" He just sighed heavily as nanami started speaking again.
"I want you two to go with ijichi to go look for the boy and investigate him, even you you know him y/n it still needs to happen"

"Yes yes oh nanami I get it already~ when do we head out?" I lean back on the boy laying on me and close my eyes, this is gonna be one hell of a job.
"Now just head down and find him, ijichi will explain the rest" with that I skipped down the stairs with a goodbye and waited for the others to keep talking. Don't get me wrong I like nanami a lot but he just rubs me the wrong way sometimes and it's annoying.

Timeskip

Out in broad daylight the three of us slowly drive behind junpei who is probably just walking around.
"Y/n why is he not in a uniform? Is he skipping?" I nod and just keep watching junpei
"He tends to skip nowadays, he gets bullied a lot and going to school is just a waste of time now why go when you don't even care."

Next to itadori in the backseat were two low level fly heads in a cage just looking at me with those big bead eyes holding the bars as if trying to be one of those sad animal adoption videos with Christian music in the background.

I flip it off and it's act came off and it just sat down. That's what I thought, stinky.
"Hey ijichi why do we need the fly heads?" I pick up the cage and shake it around a bit, not too hard though.
"To see if Junpei can see curses and if he knows how to use cursed energy."
"Dude he can see me and it's pretty hard for just anyone to notice me, I know you know that much."
I hand the box to itadori and keep watching junpei.

" y/n that's the thing he knows you as a friend and wouldn't go against you and because of that we can't measure his skill or not." He has a point there.
"Alright, you win Ijichi. When do we let them go?"
"When nobody is around him is when we will." I just say ok and lean back in my chair.

"Um I have a question" Itadori raised his hand looking at me with a cute face of confusion.
"What are fly heads?" I wanna bash my head into the dash board right now, not because itadori doesn't know but because I was dumb enough to think he would understand what we are talking about.
"Well itadori you see it's a really weak cursed spirit, it won't even qualify as a grade four."