Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1

Y/n pov

Still on Gojo's shoulders we finally make it back to the school and head down to the basement. Honestly I'm having a lot of fun with Gojo-sensei even if he can be a bit annoying at times he is pretty funny. Once we get to the door I get off his shoulders and stand beside him waiting for the command.

"Well then let's go y/n-Chan~" I just him as he opens the door and runs down the stairs but I follow behind much more silently.
"Yuuji im back, sorry I was late I forgot what I was doing" he stuck his young out and I finally saw itadori in the real world.
"I thought you forgot about me Gojo-sensei!" He did....

Itadori looked sad and a bit annoyed but it soon changed once he saw me since he ran up to me and picked me up by arms and shakes me around.
"Oh my goodness you look like a Minnie Gojo-sensei! That's so damn cute"

He rubbed his cheek on mine and Gojo quickly joined on the other side, I felt my face get really red. I pushed them away from me and jumped onto the ground ripping off the wig and the outfit so quickly I was my normal self and not small once again like it never even happened.

"Nooooo! Minnie me~/Nooooo Minnie Gojo-sensei!" Both of them seemed sad but I just turned my back to the two crybabies.
"None of that happened..."

They just laughed for a moment so I brought us back on track. I sat down on the couch and watched as Gojo set up some soda cans but I paid more attention to Itadori than what was really going on with mister blindfold here.

"Alright Yuji you're really good with hand to hand combat and definitely a head above the rest in close combat but you need to work on your cursed energy so that's what we will be doing till you head back on the field."
Gojo stopped explaining when he noticed the look on Itadori's face, I felt my heart beat faster just looking at his oversized smile
"Umm Yuji what's wrong with your face?" Damn it Gojo he's smiling, I had to look away since I was being blinded by the light of purity he gave off.
"I'm just happy that you're going to train me. I want to be strong so I can protect my friends."

That got me, I have the same goal in one way or another. I was useless out on the field both times so far and fighting Sukuna really gave me a wake up call that I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
"Fushiguro and y/n almost got killed because of my weakness, I don't want that to ever happen again. So please make me strong Gojo-sensei!"

His determination is good and I know he will get strong and ya know what I wanna be strong to. I get up besides Itadori and smile to gojo to.

"Me to please Gojo-sensei I wanna be strong!" I feel excited and jump on my toes a bit
"Alright but your cursed energy is really good? It's like second nature to you right?" A certain boy looks at me hard making it difficult to focus on what Gojo is talking about, I must not look at the sun!
"Well I can try and improve my healing during this time? I am good at hand to hand?" I mainly wanna spend more time with Itadori, Please don't question me please don't question me ple-
"O K you guys can train together but first Itadori needs to learn some things to.Now take a good look at those cans Yuji"

I saw a thin thread shine from Gojo-sensei to the can's as he sent pure cursed energy into one of the cans crushing it, like you hit it with a BB gun and hit the other with cursed technique twisting the can around itself. Although the thread was twisted for the second one? What's that about, Itadori stared in awe then put his hand on his chin.

"Alright Yuji, the green can was destroyed by cursed energy and the yellow one was done by cursed technique" Damn gojo explain more than that...
"I see.....no I don't" Itadori looked so confident while looking at it too, I could have been tricked into thinking he really got it with that face.