Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.

A/n the art on the top is how y/n looks in my opinion and the scarf is the one that gojo talks about 
Enjoy this chapter

Gojo's pov

Once I heard what happened while I was gone and itadori's death I was pissed off, my student died and I had no idea. y/n is in bad condition because apparently she pushed herself too hard, now is sleeping on my back wrapped up in a very oversized scarf. I got her as a gift like a backpack and has yet to let go of me but it does prove one thing about her.

She cares and I know she could make a great teacher one day if she wanted.

Flashback

Y/n was smaller than normal and clearly in bad shape. Her arms were purple and her leg was swollen with blood running down her head with cuts and burns all over, shaking aggressively in Fushiguro's arms. at the moment she is asleep but is definitely not comfortable and seems to be afraid.

" What happened to her?" Was all is asked since there is not much to ask
"Y/n used way too much cursed energy and fell unconscious because of it, she's hurt bad making her cursed energy even lower. I don't know how to get her to stop healing right now since she is doing it unconsciously."
I put my arms out and take y/n from his and immediately she clings to my jacket and relaxes a little.

"Seems little y/n she just needed her gojo-sensei hugs~" I rock her like a baby and megumi palms his face.
"Damn idiot. Though clearly she has taken a liking to you." Megumi gives a small smile but it soon disappears
"What do you mean megumi-kun are you jelly ~" I wiggle my eyebrows will cooing at little y/n to joke around but it seems that calmed her more
"Hear that y/n, Megumi is jealous~" I sing out and tickle her little nose as it scrunched a bit
"You act like a father to her and maybe a little too much like one." Megumi walks away and I look down to little y/n... do I really seem like a father to her.

My heart beats a bit with happiness even if we haven't known each other for long. I'm glad she trusts me enough to let her guard down like this. I'll make sure to protect my students even more than ever.

Present time

"I told them it's to run or die, fighting was not an option." Ijichi finished explaining the situation to me and my blood began to boil.
"They did this on purpose, you don't send four first years to say five people from a special grade. That's just not acceptable."

"I got his execution on hold and the higher ups didn't like that, nor do they like y/n. They waited for me to be nowhere near and used the special grade to kill them both, of course y/n is alive but that doesn't mean they won't try again." my hands clenched as I went on
"If nobara and megumi died to they would make things hard for me, kill two birds with one stone"
"That...but wait nobody knew it was gonna be a special grade!?" I ticked
"I'm not gonna pin the blame it's useless, I should just get to it and kill all of those damn higher ups!"

Ichiji gasped and I felt y/n grip me tighter so I pulled her around to lay on my stomach to sleep calming down to not put her in distress, next shoko walked in to do her thing. We talked until I noticed y/n went limp in the blanket but she seemed fine so I let it be.

Y/n pov

"Don't move inside me without my permission you punk asses!" I heard sukunas voice and immediately woke up in a weird red liquid.
"The hell?" Looking around I see itadori staring up at a huge mountain of skulls from animals to humans and a huge rib cage above us with wayyyyy too many ribs to account for so I'm assuming this is a domain.
"Screw you, you think I'm gonna be all fine after you killed me NO WAY!" Is Itadori alive?
"Wow, what a thanks for healing your hand and arm." Sukuna looks at me slightly and smirks, pissing me off. Though there is not much I can do so I walk to a skull and pull it a safe distance to sit down without getting wet.