Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.

Y/n pov

My body is aching a lot but I feel I'm in bed, I must have fallen asleep after the fight. Just who were those guys and why did they call me Mazoku? My train of thoughts came to a halt when I felt hands tighten around my waist and chest pulling me into a warm cushion.

I look at the hands and notice it's Itadori because Sukuna's mouth is looking at me.

"So you're Mazoku?" He spoke in a whisper signaling for me as well.
"That's not my name Sukuna. It's y/n I don't get why they called me that, they're probably just saying that to confuse me or whatever." He laughs a bit and his smile turns into a twisted smirk.
"You don't remember anything right? You could have known them?"

"I doubt it, bedsides if I knew them that probably means I would be really strong." He pouts a bit from what I can tell while I flip him off again.
"It's that heart of your Mazoku, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for~ and stop flipping me off!"
I wanna smack his head so bad right now but I know itadori will wake up.
"Aw the king of curses praising me? Hmm but back on trackI am not Mazuko... my name is y/n given to me by...." Who named me?

I just turned my back on him and nuzzled into Itadori's chest, I had more thoughts flooding my mind with questions about being a curse and human. And who gave me my name? I always say that but I was never called anything like that, I feel itadori's breath quicken and some movement showing he's almost awake.
"I'm not praising Mazoku, it's true."

"Morning Itadori ~" he held me a bit tighter opening his eyes a bit
" morning y/n.... OH MY GOD!" He let the most girly scream out and I quickly had to shut him up  with my hand on his mouth since we are in my dorm room next to Fushiguro.
"Calm down man and don't scream again!" He nodded and I slowly let go of his face.

"I'm so sorry y/n I swear I wasn't being a creep!" I just pat his head and lay back down on the bed.
"Wanna get some more rest before training? You can stay in my room with me if you want to." I turned my face away from him as my cheeks got a bit red. And if I made eye contact with him I wouldn't be able to hold in my blush.
"Really. A-alright then let's nap some more." His voice was higher and he seemed nervous to touch me so I moved my back to touch his stomach. I gotta say I'm nervous too.

"You ok Itadori?" I opened my eye to see Itadori having the case of hover arm above my waist so I get bold and push it down to actually make physical contact instead of floating holding his hand
"Y-yea I'm good, just fine actually" his voice sounds funny but he gets bold this time and places his leg over mine.

Right as we are almost asleep my door opens fast as Gojo comes right in.
"Rise and shine you two, it's training time!" We both sit up and glare at him since he ruined our moment.
"Damn you guys look pissed? Sleepy" he gave that little innocent smile but he knew what was happening the entire time.

"Yeah I'm sleepy but I'm cool with watching movies with y/n" Itadori stands up and stretches, pulling me up to join.
"Come on y/n stretch! Like this" he grabs my arms and moved me like a rag doll
"Noo0o0oO" I wiggle out and face plant the bed.

"Well Yuji, y/n is training with the second year students today with Megumi and Kugasaki" Itadori gets sad but I perk up.
"Alright when do I go meet them? Am I going on my own Gojo-sensei?" I'm getting lots of anxiety and excitement for this.

"Aw wittle y/n need papa Gojo to come with her~" I nod but quickly catch my mistake and say no, he just has a pure look of joy and hugs me.
"Of course you won't go alone darling I know how stressful it could be~ now Itadori I'm taking you to the basement!" He lets go of me and takes a still sulking Itadori to the basement but comes right back.

"Y/n we need to talk about what happened." His tone surprised me since he sounds really serious.
"Yes Gojo-sensei?" I know what was coming next
"Why did you run from me when I was using my red technique?" Huh, out of everything he wants to know that?
"I really don't know. My body moved on its own as if I had been hit with that attack before and was scared, or it was my instinct to survive. I'm sorry I ran, I really didn't mean to."