Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!

Y/n pov

It has been two weeks since I met Junpei and about a month since Itadori had been 'dead'. From time to time I go with Jumpei to watch movies together or when his mom is at work we play games. Getting to know the boy was a great choice and because I can't be there every time he gets bullied I taught him self defense.
We have gotten really close to the point where we see each other like siblings he even lets me call him pie~

Training with Itadori and Gojo has been fun and very helpful, my five meter crush is more durable and I can swing it around like a whip but my entire body has to move with it. And Itadori can use a divergent fist which I think is really cool. We haven't spoken about the kiss but both of us liked it.

Since I have been going on solo missions, Gojo had to make sure the higher ups don't try and kill me or send me to a suicide mission. they already tried to send me for special grades two times . Along with that the Fushiguro, Kugasaki and the second years have been really cool to hang out with but I can't often due to missions, so when we train or just relax I soak it in.

Me and Itadori have become really really close. When we watch movies, train, sleep and play video games. Even just going places we stick to each other like glue or we are always in some kind of physical contact unless needed. Only two more weeks till Itadori can come out of hiding again and I'm so excited.

"Rise and shine my precious students! Today we are going on an adventure!" Gojo's loud yelling woke me up fast, accidentally jumping to sit on my knees that slammed right into Itadori's stomach.
"GUAVA JDJD FFBE WHAT THE HELL" I quickly jumped off of Itadori as he kept wheezing
"Itadori! Oh gosh are you ok!?"
"I-im ok... what do we need to do right now?" He sat up from the bed we shared and we quickly got uniforms on.

"Alright you know that you guys are ready we can leave" Gojo touched both of us and teleported to a long big dark hallway.
"Gojo-sensei, why did you bring us here?" I grabbed Itadori's hand as we walked down the hall following Gojo.
"Well you see I won't be able to do this mission with you so I'll be leaving you in the hands of someone I trust a lot!"

Double doors open to show the back of a man in a night light tan suit and slicked back blond hair.
"This is Nanamin kento! He's an ex-salary man" Gojo slung his arm over him and now that I see things Nanamin' s face he has really defined cheekbones and some weird green glasses making his eyes invisible.

"Don't call me that Gojo" his voice definitely fit his demeanor but then I noticed the most ugly ass tie for his suit, who told him that fit the outfit!?
"Even if some sorcerers are out of their mind Kento is different, he used to be in a company so he has a really good head on his shoulders" Nanami pushed gojo's arm off and faced to the side clearly annoyed.
"I don't think anyone would appreciate that introduction."

Damn he's a bit of a downer, I look at Itadori and he looks at me back showing we have the same exact thoughts.
What's with all the glasses and eye coverings!?
"A salaryman? Why would you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer from the very beginning?" I nod in agreement with Itadori and started playing with his hand. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable right now.

"Well before that let me properly introduce myself, I am Nanami Kento" he bowed down a bit making me extra uncomfortable.
"Oh yeah I'm Itadori Yuji/ and I am y/n and I don't have a last name" Nanami seemed to eye me for a moment so I slid over to Gojo, this guy feels so intimidating for no reason.
"I used to go to your school, and one thing I learned from it is."

"JUJUTSU SORCERERS ARE SHIT!" Nanami yelled out of the blue, confusing the hell out of me and Itadori. If it's so shit why be a sorcerer?
"I decided to try company work to see if it would fit me but." Here he goes again huh?
"WORKING FOR A LIVING IS SHIT!" Knew it.