Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2

⚠️ Warning detailed gore ⚠️
Y/n pov

Infinity? How does that even explain what he did? It is like a fast forward then rewind again. Like the stand killer queen? I'm so confused.

"More so the infinity between you and me. Come on, put your hand out!" Gojo waved his hand around all relaxed and stuff
"Gojo what are you doing!?" He ignores me, pulling me behind him
"Come on! Come on, go for it!"

Surprisingly the curse comes up slowly and places his hand out to touch Gojo but he gets stopped halfway, I think I get it now he has infinity around him making him freeze up? Honesty I don't have a clue so I put my hand on his back but I'm not repelled?

" see, now listen y/n." I perk up and give him my full attention since this guy is too shocked to do anything
"You're not exactly stopped. See it more as though you are going really really slow and it would take an infinite amount of time to reach me, I'm untouchable~" wow so cool
"Well thank you y/n-Chan~ I didn't know you think I'm cool" and I said that out loud didn't I, his little smile shows that he won't let that go for a while.

" So we can hold hands now if you're down with it? And y/n get small and hop on my back with your scarf" He moved forward and tangled his fingers with the curse but was unaffected by infinity this time? I did as he said and took off the scarf making it into a backpack slowly climbing up

"No way...this should be impossible" the curse was too stunned to speak anymore.
"Someone's making me self conscious" I felt hostility fill the air and for some reason brought my hand out from behind and grabbed the curses wrist and crushed it.

You bastard!" Gojo hit the curse really hard and fast to the point I couldn't see it. He coughed up blood that stopped right next to us before it could touch us.

"There is more where that came from buddy~" Gojo somehow kept hold of him and continuously smashed him with his palm all around then kicked him in the stomach letting him go.
"Infinity is all around us, I use my jujutsu to bring it into action, reality. Congregants divergents "
He lifted his finger and I jumped off his back out of instinct.

I don't know why but I ran for the mountains behind him and hid in a tree. I have never moved away so fast in my life.
I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore but a big red orb started lighting up the sky and pulling the air near Gojo.

Why did I run? The volcano guy was right in line of attack and just then Gojo released the energy and it destroyed another part of the forest that went about a half mile wide and five miles long, even the rocks behind him and me launched to the enemy with great speed.

I watched them fight and saw Gojo send the volcano guy into the water with a hard kick.
"I should go back now." I began using my technique to run to the but half way there a big root came out of the ground wrapping around my body.
"What the hell!?" This root is big and doesn't seem to be breaking anytime soon even if I keep struggling
"˙ʍouʞ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ 'lǝssǝʌ sɐunʞns sı ǝɹǝɥʍ oʞnzɐW"

A distorted voice echoed around my head but I can't seem to understand the language, I have to get out of here now.
"Cursed technique: crush!" I used both hands and placed them on the root making enough wiggle room to slip out and look around to find the enemy.

"sn uo ʇɟos ǝuoɓ ǝʌɐɥ ʎllɐǝɹ noʎ 'ʇɥɓıɹ sɐʍ pıɐs uɐɯnɥ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɯɐɥs ɐ ʇɐɥM" the voice sounded closer than before, I make a run for it but more roots come from the ground trying to grab me.
'Cursed technique: crush rush!' I managed to dodge and outrun the enemy but only for one minute.

"Who the hell are you, ya know what don't even bother I can't understand you anyways!" Damn this is so irritating, and I'm tired of constantly healing myself back with itadori and the injuries I got from that volcano guy isn't helping.