Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men

Y/n pov

"You really don't have an ounce of respect for others? You started this fight when you mentioned Itadori so admit that you're just being a bitch." I saw her get angry and point her gun to my head muttering something I heard loud and clear

" I can't wait for the plan you bitch."
but before she could shoot me again Maki hit her gun with a wooden staff.

"What are you doing to the first years Mai?" I back up and smile at Nobara who I can tell is awake and waiting for revenge
"Oh my I didn't even know you were there maki, your like a ghosts with how weak you are~"
"Then me and you are the same, rock bottom and your cursed technique is shit since you can only put it into weapons." Mai snarled and turned to me then maki a few times.

"At Least I have cursed energy, Well Maki I need to rest my neck looking at those above me so I need you to look down on, it cramps you know~"
God her voice is annoying with that tough girl shit facade, I can tell she is more distressed then angry since it's radiating off her like the sun.

"Whatever Mai, Nobara can you get up?" She doesn't move and Mai is focused on Maki, growing small I slide behind a vending machine waiting for the attack.
"Oh she won't be getting up anytime soon, I did go a bit rough Hmm?" Mai flinched when Maki placed her staff under her chin.

"What are you doing Maki-" Nobara and I jumped on her. I kept her legs down while Nobara rear-naked choked her.
"thanks for the support guys!" Me and Nobara started laughing while Mai struggled to get out of our grip.

"You ruined my new tracksuit! I should take your clothes and make my own summer uniform" I couldn't stop laughing and it got to the point I wasn't making noise.
"As if some stick kegs like you could wear this dress~" Nobara interrupted her but the laughs went down when I noticed she was being affected by her words.

"Alright you guys play time is over Mai we are leaving" hearing Todo's voice I snap my head towards him ready to fight.
"Y/n? Where is Fushiguro!" I felt panic then as what if Todo hurt him beyond repair?
"He's with Panda and Inumaki so he's fine, I would say we got here just in time."
Mai got up with a gun in hand again like she is gonna pull a dirty move.

"I'm not done handling those two first years." I got ready but Todo stopped her once again
"No time, I need to get to the convention for my handshake with takada-Chan~" he wiped out four tickets with a big smile.
"I lost the raffle in Kyoto so I'll have to do it here in Tokyo." Todo says by and walks off only to say one more thing. Something that is gonna stick with me for a long time. Making me tune out of the conversation.

"Cut those chains before the exchange event, I want to fight you at your best" and the two left us there.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go find Gojo-sensei, I'll be back later." Without their response I ran off to the place Gojo-sensei's cursed energy is and lucky me I made it to a tall building he was going to go in before he did.

"Gojo-sensei! Wait up!" I wave my arms and got his attention
"Yo, is something wrong? Why are you hurt? Did training go too rough!? I'll help you m- " I put my hand on his mouth since he won't stop assuming things.
"Gojo-sensei we are keeping the secret of Itadori's condition right?" He got serious and nodded looking around for any spectators.

"The Kyoto principal is one of the higher up's that wanted Itadori dead right, the students from Kyoto are planning something. I was fighting Mai zenin and she spoke about it. They are going to try and kill me during the event but if Itadori goes out there he will be targeted by them all."

Gojo kept quiet for a bit then just unwrapped my scarf tying it to his back.
"Hop in y/n I'm gonna see what I can do to prevent yours and Yuji's death" I get small and climb in and walk into the building and I don't like it at all.
"I'm not worried about myself Gojo-sensei Itadori is top priority, I'm just a curse so please don't waste your time with keeping me alive during this event" he tensed and sighed.