Chapter 2: reasoning

A/n hello so just to let y'all know there is gonna be quite a bit of gojo xreader in this but it's not romantic at all and more like a father/child relationship. I head-cannon gojo would be a bad father from time to time but still cares and gets a bit over protective. 🧍‍♀️

Edit: I won't be making the speech for characters italic anymore, let me know if it's hard do understand and I'll start doing it again <3

Y/n pov

I start to feel myself wake up slowly, opening my eyes to see I'm in a room full of seals with a little rope around my wrist in front of me with a seal on it and lanterns near me, I turn and see gojo on a chair staring at the other figure in much stronger restraints.

"Morning I see you are awake y/n?" Gojo gives a smile and hangs his arms out off his chair as I nod
"Sorry about the rope and stuff, the higher ups ordered me to restrain you." He stands up and comes to me untying the rope
"It's ok I understand, how is itadori?" Once the rope was let go I grew and rubbed my wrist and noticed I have bandages on my wounds, they must have been bad if it's not healed yet.

"He's still asleep, if he wakes as sukuna I have to kill him but if not then he might have a lucky day" I just nodded and sat close to itadori.
"I think he will be ok, but um mr.gojo why didn't you kill me yet?" I'm curious on why and it's not as if he would take my words for it since I am a curse, I was telling the truth but still it's in my nature to lie and deceive.

"I saw how you protected megumi even when your arm was cut off and you were angry, almost losing control yet his safety was your top priority~ I thank you for protecting him" he placed his hand on my head and went to sit in his chair again. I hummed and we sat in silence waiting for itadori to wake up.

"One more thing is if you ever hurt someone to fill your hunger for foul energy I will have to kill you that is your condition to live, I know you have the qualities of any other curse and you hold it in, must get hard when you use lost of energy and can't get any back immediately" he sounded happy but I could tell he gave me a bit of pity.

"Yeah I sleep to regain my cursed energy and heal but sometimes it can take a long time. I can heal but I have never been good at it." I know I can't hurt anyone and I don't want to but sometimes it can get so hard to hold it in, especially when suffering and painful emotions are surrounding me as if tempting me to take a bite of the aura, I went back to sleep as itadori woke up.

Timeskip

"Wakey wakey y/n~"

I felt myself being shaken awake to see itadori and gojo looking down at me, gojo is taking pictures for some reason and itadori is just smiling.
"What is it?" I sit up rubbing my eyes 'why they gotta wake me up...'
"Well itadori has some things he has to do and you're going with him as protection. Like a bodyguard~" Gojo picks me up to my feet and starts walking away while itadori holds my hand making my heart beat.

" HEY I CAN PROTECT MYSELF!" Gojo hits his head and walks off before we could say anything to him
"Oww...You ok y/n? I hope I didn't hurt you" itadori's concerned voice and face shot a bullet through my heart.
" I'm ok, I'm just glad you're alive<3" we make our way to wherever we are going.

We walked in silence till we arrived at the hospital. I think we are visiting his two occult club friends. I hold his hands tighter and give him a smile since I can feel the nervousness around him as he must feel bad.

"Don't worry you got this itadori everything is gonna be ok" With my words he smiled and gave me a hug
" that you y/n-san that helps a lot...and I'm sure they will like to see you to~" he starts pulling me in only for me to pull back. He doesn't realize that since I'm a curse they won't be able to see me anymore.