Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!

Y/n pov

"Hey so I was wondering guys, why are there only 4 first years? That's definitely not a lot" Itadori was eating a popsicle while we just stood around waiting for gojo-sensei.

"How many people have you met that could see curses?" Fushiguro looks done with the day already.
" yeah and people can't even see me and I have been cursed for like 5 years now." Itadori just nodded looking around  After a bit gojo-sensei finally arrived

"Hey sorry for being a little late, I had some things to attend to" gojo waved his hands around while approaching us like a child.
"You're always late gojo." Fushiguro pinched his nose after speaking clearly not wanting to deal with this so I patted his back a bit with a smile.
"No need to be a stickler, oh and yuji ,y/n how do you like your uniforms?" Gojo quickly changed the subject to me and itadori
"Its cool and I like the hood a lot but why is it different from fushiguro?" Itadori pulls on his red hood with a cute expression on his face.

"Well you see it's customizable so I did it for you and y/n look at the button right on your chest closely, it's a little extra for you" he points to it and I notice it's a little different from the others that have swirls. There is a red dot in the middle that's really small.

"What's it for?" I wanted to smash my head onto the ground after I spoke, it's obviously because I'm a curse.
"You already know that huh? The look on your face says it~" Gojo pulled out his phone and took pictures of me and I felt my face go red.
"Stop it gojo-sensei!"

"Alright let's go get the other student!" " yeah!"

We didn't talk a lot during the walk around but the noises and people around were entertaining, seeing kids and happy couples enjoying their day and just being happy makes me smile wide. I wish they could see me but then again it would be weird for some girl to stare at you with a grin.

"Oh y/n see that there's popcorn come with me!" Itadori yells excitedly pulling me to a popcorn stand away from the others. Looking back as if asking permission gojo just waves and waits with Fushiguro.

"Hello young man what would you like?" The man at the stall looked nice and I noticed another stall with crepes. Once itadori got his popcorn and some glasses that say have 2018 on I grabbed his sleeve, pulling him a bit.

"Did something catch your eye? We can go get something if you want."

"Yeah I haven't had a crepe in a long time, I think I haven't. I don't really remember ever eating one but I want one." I swiftly grab itadori's hand and pull him over " let's get one then!"

Once we get our popcorn and crepes we join the other two who seem to be staring at a girl harassing some guy in a suit yelling something about being a model. Poor dude is trying to run away but the girl is not gonna let go.

"Is that the girl we have to see? I'm already kinda embarrassed..." I nod with itadori who was holding my crepe~ I could just melt at the taste even if I haven't eaten a bit go it yet I can just tell~

"You should look at yourself.." Fushiguro gave itadori a weird look and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "HEY! We are over here, come on!'' Gojo waved and the girl came over. I really like her hair and her uniform looks really cute. I hid a bit behind itadori and Fushiguro since I'm a little shy.

Gojo and the girl catch up a bit while she puts some of her things in a 400 yen locker, she seems rather intimidating and hasn't noticed me yet. "Hey itadori." He hummed looking at me.

"Do you think she's gonna hate me?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it "not at all y/n you're a cool girl!" I nod and feel my confidence go up but it soon goes down again.