The First Talk.

"Ms Mehta inform the captain and the vice captain about the press conference and also make all the arrangements for the press conference"The coach informed as I nodded and then realised that a person can't see you,I affirmed and cut the call.

I got up from the bed and got dressed for the day I took a shower and changed into a floral dress and made my hair in a ponytail.

I started my search for Abir who also happens to be the captain of Indian Cricket Team,I stopped at a cafe of the hotel to have a hot chocolate as it's something I love a lot

I was making my way towards the counter and saw a girl sitting at a table looking sad,she is Samaira Khanna the daughter of vice captain of our team.

"Hey baby why are you sad"I asked taking a seat in front of her.

"I wanted to have hot chocolate but dadda said no so I came here alone"She replied

"Baby you shouldn't run away like this and having hot chocolate sometime is fine"I informed winking at her and she gave me a smile.

I held her little hand in mine as we made our way towards the counter and I ordered two hot chocolate for us. 

We were sipping our drink and Samaira looked happy now.

"Sam how many time have I told you not to go away like this without informing me"A loud voice boomed as I turned to see Neil Khanna standing in all his glory.

I turned back towards Samaira to see her a little scared.

"Mr Khanna it wasn't her fault I was the one who insisted her"I quickly came to her defence.

But the great Neil Khanna ignored me,took Sam's hand and went away as I sighed seems like the media portal were all true,he is rude and arrogant.

Although it's been a year since I am working here but I haven't interacted much with him so couldn't make an opinion on him but now I can see why newspaper and media portals call him arrogant.

I collected my stuff and continued searching for Abir.

"Bira here you are"I exclaimed finally finding him in the game room with one of the team mate.

"How much more dramatic can you be"He asked making his way towards me.

"Ok leave all that I have came here to inform you that tommorow is press conference so be present at sharp 10:00"I informed as he groaned,he hate press conferences.

"Ok would be there anything else madam"He asked

"Nothing I could remember,so that's all for now"I replied

"Great and one more thing inform them to not go too personal"He added as I nodded knowing how the reports some time forget the line between being professional and personal.

Just because they are public figures that doesn't mean the reporters have the right to invade thier privacy.

"Bye Bira"I side hugged him and bid him bye.

"Bye Avu"As I exited the room.

I beelined towards my room and messaged Mr Khanna about the press conference and made sure that the ticks turned blue before keeping my phone aside and picking up my novel to dive into my fictional world.

******
Here goes the update,the update would be short in the starting and also except update every alternate days as I have the whole story planned out plus few chapters are ready in draft.