Dragged into the mess.

Neil was all nervous and hyped up now that Juhi isn't agreeing to back down he doesn't want Sam to be affected by this but this cunning lady doesn't care about that of course.

"Before you leave I have a question to ask"Juhi said with a sinister smile on her face,Neil could clearly make out she is definitely up to something.

Keerti motioned for her to ask,she took something from the drawer and threw it on the table,knowing very well it's one of her tricks.

"Mr Khanna what is your connection with this lady and why is she with our daughter without you being near her"She asked pointing at the pics of Avni and Samaira which she had taken yesterday at the park

Neil and Abir stared at each other shocked and Keerti looked at them for the answers as she also doesn't know who was the person with Samaira in the pics.

"She is Avni my friend"Abir replied as he doesn't know what else to say and Neil wasn't saying anything.

"That still doesn't answer my question why is she with Sam without Mr Khanna being there"Juhi asked smirking from inside,she is very well aware about Avni Dhawan who happens to be the manager of the Indian cricket team,best friend of Abir Malhotra and she is also really close to Samaira but ofcourse the other three doesn't need to know about that.

"She is our manager and is also really close to Sam"Neil replied as Keerti shook her head Juhi has an upper hand on this case the pics show nothing but Neil as a careless parent who left his daughter with anyone as Avni  don't have any relation with him.

"Great meet you at the court"She said as the three got up to leave.

"How the hell did she get the pics of Sam with Avni"Neil slammed his hand on the car bonnet.

"Neil it's completely my fault I shouldn't have taken Sam out with you"Abir bit his nails and replied to Neil if he hadn't planned the picnic then nothing like this would have had happened.

"It's not your fault Abir she is your niece you can take her wherever you want and I don't mind her being with Avni too I trust her with Sam"Neil squeezed Abir's shoulder clearly telling that it was no one's fault.

"I completely agree with you two but the court doesn't Neil,you don't have any relationship with Avni,Juhi gets the upper hand with this one you will be considered as a careless parent"Keerti explained to the two man who probably forgot that she was there too.

"So what should we do now"Abir asked knowing Keerti would have dealt with such stuff before too. 

"Firstly you two need to calm down and then I need to meet Avni so that I know how close Sam and her are and then I will think of a plan to tackle this trick of Ms Sharma"Keerti replied as the other two nodded.

"First let's get going from here"Neil sighed and the three got sat in the car.

"When would you like to meet Avni"Abir asked turning back as Neil focused on driving.

"How about today at 6:00"She asked looking at her watch which showed 1:00 clock.

"Ok I will talk to her and let you know"Abir replied and she nodded at him.

"I will leave now meet you in the evening "Abir sat in his car and nodded at Neil before driving off.

"Neil trust me everything will be fine"

"I know Keerti but Juhi isn't listening and I don't want Sam to go through all this at such a young age"

"I understand your concern for her and we will protect her Neil don't worry"Keerti patted Neil at the back before entering the house.

Neil decided on going to the park nearby to clear off his mind,he was running around the park thinking about Avni and Sam,he doesn't want Sam to go to court and be involved in this mess and Avni was also getting unnecessarily dragged in this what is her fault in all this.

He sighed and sat on the bench nearby looking around the park children playing around and the parents staring at them happily.

Why couldn't his life be like this a normal and a happy family that's all he wished for but Juhi she first left her just born child and him and when he has settled down has got rid of every feeling he had for her she is back to create a havoc for him.

*****
Here is the update,I know the pace of the story is slow but this is necessary for the plot of the story,I hope you all will understand.