Sam and Neil

After having a heated conversation with Ms Dhawan I left for my room,I entered the room and saw Sam playing with her toys,I sat on the bed beside her placing my head in my hands,sometimes being public figure sucks.

"Dadda why are you sad"Sam asked jumping on my lap as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Dadda is not sad he is just having a headache"I replied as she held my face in her small hands and kissed my forehead.

"A kiss heals everything"She said making me smile,this little bundle of joy is literally the biggest blessing in my life.

"Dadda I want to meet Abir Chachu"She demanded jumping down from my lap.

"Be careful Sam"I chided but she paid no heed to it and just shouted on seeing Abir.

"Ok Ok come I will drop you off to Abir"I picked her up in my arms and made my way towards Abir's room.

"Abir Chachu"She jumped on him startling him as he was engrossed in phone.

"Sammy"He chuckled and hugged her.
"Want to talk to Kyra"He asked as she nodded and Abir dialled Mishti's number.

"I am going to hit the gym"I informed ready to leave the room.

"Ok but don't forget to apologise to Avni"He informed as I shook my head and left for the gym.

I was trying hard to concentrate but wasn't able to the conversation with Ms Dhawan was constantly replaying in my head.

I started the treadmill and started jogging,was I wrong should I really apologise to Ms Dhawan,maybe she did inform the media about not going personal but we all know how Indian Media I should apologise to her.

After gyming for an hour I left for my room,on my way I saw Sam sitting with Ms Dhawan and both were engrossed in an animated conversation but didn't I leave Sam with Abir then what is she doing here with Ms Dhawan.

I firstly went to my room and changed into sweatpants and t-shirt after having a shower and then made my way towards Abir's room.

"Mr Abir Malhotra where is my daughter"I asked entering the room.

"God be a little calm you just gave me a heart attack"He dramatically exclaimed keeping a hand on his heart,such a drama queen.

"Leave all that and tell me where is my daughter"I asked pushing him aside and sat on the bed beside him.

"She is with Avni"He replied picking his phone up.

"How can you leave my daughter with any random girl"I asked hitting him on his hand.

"Ouch Hitler,she is not any random girl she is like my sister and your daughter herself wanted to meet Avu"He replied rubbing his eyes as I rolled my eyes he literally overreacted every time.

How is Sam getting along so well with Ms Dhawan,Sam isn't someone who gel up with anyone easily.

"Comeon leave all that let's go to the game room"He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gaming room,the only person who can boss around me except for Sam. 

"Let's leave Abir we have been here for two hours"I was asking Abir to leave but he was adamant and kept saying one more game.

I somehow dragged him with me to his room God knows how the hell Mishti handles this man child.

We entered his room and saw Sam was sleeping with her head on Ms Dhavan's lap and Ms Dhawan was sleeping in sitting position leaning against headboard.

"Let them sleep here,I will sleep on the couch"Abir instructed as I nodded knowing Sam is a really light sleeper and if she wakes up now she will keep me awake the whole night to play with her with the barbies and we have an early morning practice session tommorow.

"By the what did you thought on apologising to Avu"He asked

"I will apologise to her tomorrow"I replied as he patted my back and nodded his head in acknowledgement.

I kissed Sam on her forehead and left after glancing at them,I changed into comfortable clothes before sleep took over.

******