Pool Time and Dinner

I groaned as a pain shot through my back,fluttering my eyes open I took in my surroundings to see that I was sleeping against the headboard,Sam was sleeping peacefully in my lap while I saw Bira sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.

"Sam get up"I lightly shook Sam to wake her up.

"Let me sleep Dadda"She replied and snuggled more into me seems like Mr Khanna is the one who wakes her up daily.

"Sammy it's not Dadda its me Avu"I said as she sat up rubbing her eyes looking all cute making me chuckle.

"I am hungry"She groaned

"Let me drop you to your room,get freshen up and then we can have breakfast"I replied while she nodded.

"Bira get up you have a practice session"I shook Bira to wake him up as if he doesn't get up now he will be late and it's not good for a captain to be late for practice.

"God Avu you realise I am injured so I don't need to practice I am just in this series for motivation"He replied in sleepy voice and covered his face with a quilt.

"Oh yes right but atleast get up and sleep on the bed"I said how can I forget he is injured.

"No"He replied

"Chachu get up now and sleep on the bed"Sam said authoratively and Bira quickly got up and laid down on the bed making me chuckle.

"Let's go Sam"I took her hand in mine as we made our way towards Mr Khanna's room.

I knocked on the door and Mr Khanna opened it and it seems like he just woke up as him hairs were messy  and eyes looked sleepy but he looked breathtaking what am I even thinking he is so rude and annoying.

"Dadda I am hungry"She jumped onto Mr Khanna's arms.

"Go and get freshen up then we can have breakfast"He informed kissing her cheek and she ran towards the bathroom.

"Wait Ms Dhawan"I turned around to see Mr Khanna calling me as I was about to leave.

"Yes Mr Khanna"I asked staring at him.

"I am sorry Ms Dhawan it is a sensitive topic for me and I took out my anger for that reporter on you"He apologised as I stared at him shock,is he really apologising.

"It's ok Mr Khanna"I replied composing myself giving him a small smile.

Is he really rude and arrogant or the media just portray him that because with media you can never be sure pushing all those thoughts aside I made my way towards my room.

I quickly took a bath and changed into a baby cute cotton dress and kept my hair open.

As all the players had practice for two hours,I took my laptop and sat on the bed

I got all the details about the meeting,practice the players have to attend from the coach before getting started on their schedules.

"Avu"Sam exclaimed running towards me and sat beside me on the bed.

"Avu can we please go to the pool area"She asked making puppy face which can melt anyone.

"Sure give me ten minutes I will complete my work and then we can go"I replied as she nodded.

Sammy is such an understanding child,she doesn't whine and really understands when you say no to her.

She stayed snuggled into me while I worked my fingers through the keypad preparing the schedules.

"Let's leave I am done"I shut the laptop and kept it aside as we both got up.

I changed into swimming costume and helped Sam change into her swimming costume and made her hairs in a small bun so it doesn't get wet in the water and made my hairs in a bun too.

"Avu"She shouted and splashed water onto my face as I splashed the water lightly on her too as we both laughed.

"Dadda"Sam shouted waving her hand as I saw Mr Khanna and Bira walking towards us,they probably were at a meeting which they had to attend after practice.

"Sam baby you shouldn't be in water for so long"Mr Khanna chided as he kneeled near the edge.

"Dadda you also join us"She motioned him to join us in the pool while he shook his head.

But before anyone of us could register anything Mr Khanna was in a pool with a big splash and Bira was laughing his heart out.

I silently swam towards the edge and pulled Bira's hand as he fell in the pool too,Mr Khanna and I high-fied invoulantry and looked away as soon as we realise what we did.

After enjoying our time in pool all of us entered our respective room to change and meet for dinner,I changed into the dress I had wore this morning.

"Excuse Me"I excused my self from the dinner table as I got a phone.

"Tell me Mrs Mishti Malhotra what can I do for you"I asked picking up the call. 

"You know it's Kyra's birthday tommorow so I am coming to surprise Abir tommorow so can you do all the preparation"She asked

"Sure darling tell me your flight time I would send the taxi and will do all the necessary preparations too"I replied as she agreed and then we bid bye cutting the call.

We had our dinner with little bit of talks it was mostly Sammy speaking and the three of us listening,she is really a goofball who can cheer up any atmosphere.

******