The After Effect

"Dadda can we go out somewhere it's a holiday "She asked as I was braiding her hair I don't know why she wanted her hair in braid today.

"Sure Princess but we would be back before evening as Dadda has a shoot"I instructed and she nodded.

"Can we take Kyra too"She asked sitting on my lap giving me her puppy face,this little girl and her puppy face I can't say no.

"Sure we will ask Abir and Mishti to accompany us too"I said and we made our way to Abir and Mishti's room.

"Chachu"Sam shouted as Abir picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek.

"Where is Kyra"She asked as I roamed my eyes around to see neither Kyra nor Mishti was there.

"She is with Mishti in Avu's room"He replied and we made our way towards Ms Dhawan's room.

"Are Avu still sleeping"Abir asked as I saw Ms Dhawan still sleeping.

"Yes she slept quite late yesterday you know about the rumour she was quite tensed and bothered about it"Mishti said and which reminded me to talk to Ms Dhawan about the rumour as it's normal for me as I am a public figure but it's not normal for her.

"Comeon girls wake up Avu"Abir instructed as both the girls jumped on the bed.

"Masi,Avu get up"Sam and Kyra shook Ms Dhawan to wake her up.

"What"She asked sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"Comeon Avu get up we are going to an amusement park"Sam jumped excitedly.

"But"

"No if and but go and get ready"Abir pushed Ms Dhawan in the bathroom.

We were halfway through breakfast when Ms Dhawan joined us,after the completion of our breakfast we left for the amusement park.

"Masi,Mumma let's go to the Ferris wheel"Kyra exclaimed as she held Mishti and Ms Dhawan's hand and dragged them towards the Ferris Wheel.

While Abir,Sam and I went on to buy some snacks and drinks for us.

The whole day went on well with the two girls enjoying it to the fullest.

"Mishti,Avu we are leaving for the shoot directly from here"Abir informed,I nodded as its almost time for the shoot.

The rest of the evening went in the shoot and we finally made it back to the hotel for the dinner.

"Comeon Sam it's time for sleep"I chided at Sam who was busy watching Tangled in the tab.

"Dadda let me complete the movie,Avu said that it's a very nice movie"seems like Sam is getting influenced by Ms Dhawan a lot.

"Who the hell can people fall in love the day they meet"I murmered to myself looking at the scene playing on the screen don't know girls and their obsession with fairytales.

"Shh Dadda don't disturb"Sam chided while I shook my head.

After some fifteen minutes I saw Sam has fallen asleep while the movie still playing.

I smiled at her and took the tab from her in such a way that she doesn't wake up covered her with a duvet and laid beside her as she hugged me as I kissed her forehead and let sleep took over me.

"Chachi where is Avu"Sam asked as I saw Ms Dhawan was missing

"She has a meeting"Mishti replied as Sam nodded and went on to play with Kyra.

"Come on girls the breakfast is ready"Mishti said softly to the girls "And you too get up Mr Abir Malhotra"She commanded and Abir immediately got up who was laying on the bed watching TV making me chuckle and the girls too came running towards us.

"Wow Mishti it's awesome it felt so great to have homemade food after so long"I complimented as Mishti have made us Poha and Medu Vada for breakfast.

"Thanks Neil,learn something from him"She hit Abir lightly on his arm while he groaned.

"Sam wait I will feed you"I took the plate from her as she was spilling the content.

I made her sit on my lap and fed her the breakfast.

"Sam baby I am leaving for practice stay with Chachu and Chachi ok"I informed Sam.

"Bye Dadda"

"Bye Baby"I kissed her cheeks and left for the breakfast and on my way I saw Ms Dhawan sitting in the cafeteria drinking something, doesn't she has a meeting I shrugged at that and left for the practice.

*******

Avni's outfit.