Samaira,Avni,Neil.

"Tring Tring Tring"

The Alarm rang,pulling her out of her dreamland she got up and the first thing she did was to make herself a cup of coffee as her head was aching due to the stupid jet lag.

She then showered and changed into an oversized hoodie with black slacks   and made her hair in a messy bun.

She had nothing better to do today so decided on catching up on some movies cuddled in her duvet on the couch with Jab We Met playing on the screen in front of her

"God who is here"She murmered and left her comfortable position to open the door.

"Avu"Sam hugged her as soon as she opened the door and Avni hugged her back.

"I am really sorry to intrude but Sam insisted"Neil apologised as Sam kept on insisting Avni as she missed her Avu.

"It's fine Mr Khanna"She gave him a small smile as the three of them entered the house.

"So what do you want to do Sam"Avni asked as they sat on the couch and she paused the movie.

"Can you make me a hot chocolate"Sam asked

"No"Avni replied and Sam's face turned sad "We will make it"She added and her face lighted up.

"Dadda you also join us"She dragged both of them to the kitchen holding each of their hands.

Avni took out the ingredients and arranged it on the counter top.

"Dadda can you make me sit on the counter"Sam asked

"Ofcourse"Neil replied and made her sit on the counter making sure she was at a safe distance from the stove.

"Sam would you like to have something along with your hot chocolate"Avni asked whisking the  ingredients in the pan as it was almost ready.

"Do you have cookies"

"Yes I will take it out once I am done with hot chocolate"She replied continuing with her work.

"Ms Dhawan can you tell me where the cookies are I can get it"Neil asked as Avni looked at him shocked but nevertheless pointed to the upper cabinet.

He took the jar from the above cabinet and placed the cookies in the plate while Avni poured the hot chocolate in three mugs topping it with marshmallows.

The three of them went out to the living room Avni was holding the tray of hot chocolate while Neil was holding a plate of cookies with one hand and Samaira's hand in the other.

"How about Cindrella movie with Hot Chocolate and cookies"Avni asked settling everything on the table.

"Yes please"Sam happily said as Avni nodded.

Avni played the movie while the three of them got settled on the couch with cup of hot chocolate in thier hands,Neil wasn't even a bit intrested in the stupid movie but he had no other option to watch it or else Sam would give him a good hearing.

"You have a mustache"Avni exclaimed wipping her mouth with her sweatshirt's sleeves as they continued watching the movie.

"God how can you let my daughter watch this"Neil exclaimed keeping his palm on Sam's eyes when Cinderella and Prince Charming were kissing making Avni chuckle.

"Can we watch Tangled now"Sam asked as Neil groaned not that stupid movie again where the leads fall in love so quickly.

"Yes let's watch it"Avni exclaimed excitedly while Neil looked at her shocked is she really a twenty eight year old lady and not a five year old and also this is the first time he has seen her so childish apart from this she is really professional.

Avni played the Tangled movie and the three of them watched the movie more like Avni and Sam were watching and Neil was trying to stay awake.

"Why is the door open"Abir asked as they reached Avni's flat and her main door was open.

"How would I know I came with you right"Mishti countered.

"Mumma Papa will you two stop we can enter inside and ask Masi"Kiara said and entered inside followed by Mishti and Abir.

"Aww they look so cute"

"They had a hot chocolate and cookies party and didn't invite me"

Mishti and Abir exclaimed simultaneously seeing Avni and Sam sleeping cuddling each other and Neil sleeping leaning on the couch.

"Can't you be serious for a moment"Mishti hit him lightly before fetching her phone out and clicking a pic of them together.

"Wait a minute you aren't thinking about Avni and Neil getting together right because that's not possible you know"Abir asked seemingly serious for the first time in his life.

"I know Neil doesn't trust women except his mom,Naira and I after what happened and he is still not  ready for any relationship and Avni she deserve all the happiness which Neil may not be able to give her but think about it Neil somehow trust Avni if he didn't then he wouldn't let Sam spend so much time with her and I am not forcing them to be together but if it is bound to happen it will happen"She explained while Abir nodded.

********

Here goes the update,hope you will like it.