A surprise for Abir

"Sam comeone get up"I tried to wake Sam up who was sleeping hugging me tightly.

"Two minutes Dadda"She replied snuggling more into me while I crassed her hair.

"Good Morning Dada"She wished me morning as she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes after ten minutes which according to her was just two minutes.

"Good Morning Princess"I wished her back kissing her forehead as she ran to get freshen up.

After both of us were freshen up we went for the breakfast,it was kind of a routine that once a week our whole team have breakfast together and that was the reason of so much chattering going around the breakfast hall.

Sam clung to me until she saw Abir and Ms Dhawan sitting on the table and quickly ran towards them as I followed her.

"Good Morning Avu"She greeted while Ms Dhawan greeted her back as she sat beside her.

I can't understand how has she gel up so fast with Ms Dhavan I have tried to make her acquainted with my other teammates but she doesn't gel up with them except for Abir ofcourse.

"Neil are you going to have your breakfast standing only"Abir broke my revive as I shook my head and took a seat beside him

"How did you know Pasta is my favourite"Sam exclaimed looking at the plate of her favourite white sauce pasta in front of her.

"Magic"Ms Dhawan replied winking at Sam while she chuckled.

I too had some Chole Bhature as it was our cheat day today so that's a free pass for eating whatever you want.

"Bira enough it's your cheat day that doesn't mean you will hog onto food like you have never seen food in your life"Ms Dhawan chided at Abir who was hogging on to Pav Bhaji.

He chose to ignore her words and continued with his eating.

Throughout the breakfast Sam was clinging to Ms Dhawan while I tried to talk to some of my other teammates.

"Sam let's leave its time for your online classes"I informed Sam as she made a face.

"Really"Sam asked as Ms Dhawan had just whispered something in her ear and nodded at Sam's sentence.

"Let's leave Dadda"She held my hand and dragged me towards our room now not at all sad on attending the classes.

"Mr Khanna wait"Ms Dhawan ran towards us while we were at the exit of the breakfast door.

"Be ready at 7:30 and reach the xyz restaurant Mishti has planned a surprise for Bira and she wants you and Sam there too"She informed as I nodded at her before leaving.

Sam was attending her classes while I was going through my schedule which Ms Dhawan has sent me.

I had nothing much to do as the series is starting from day after tommorow just an hour practice session in the afternoon.

"Can you stay with Abir Chachu till Dadda return back from practice"I asked while she nodded.

I dropped her to Abir's room before leaving for the practice session.

"Comeone princess go and get ready you want to meet Kyra right"I asked as she nodded excitedly.

She got dressed in a pink dress which was her favourite while I too got changed as it was evening and we have to leave for the restaurant.

Abir,Sam and I reached the restaurant and saw Ms Dhawan coming towards us

"Comeon Bira tie this blindfold"She handed Abir a blindfold as we were standing outside the restaurant.

"Don't tell me you have called me here to kill me because I ruined your favourite dress on the last tour"Abir joked.

"What it was you who did that"She asked her eyes wide which means that she didn't know about it seems like Abir is in trouble.

"Shit you didn't knew it was me"Abir murmered to himself but it was audible to all of us.

"I will see that afterwards first tie this blindfold"Abir tied the cloth around his eyes as we followed Ms Dhawan inside the restaurant.

We entered and saw a beautiful birthday decor and Mishti standing there with Kyra beside.

Ms Dhawan opened Abir's blindfold and he quickly took Mishti in a hug as soon as he saw her

"Papa,Mumma you forgot me"Kyra whined as the two of them broke the hug with a chuckle.

"Now how can I forget my little munchkin"He said and picked Kyra up in his arms side hugging Mishti.

A lone tear escaped my eyes as I saw them a perfect happy family,I was happy for Abir and we also would have been a happy family if she didn't have some other plan,I quickly wiped the tear before anyone could see.

"Hey Neil how are you"Mishti asked hugging me as I hugged her back

"Fine"I replied giving her a small smile as we broke the hug.

Sam and Kyra ran off to play while the four of us adult were talking or you can say Abir was cracking some lame jokes.

*****
So here is the update,what do you think who is Neil talking about? And what plan did she had?