Flight Time

"Bestie what the hell is this"Abir walked in the room. 

"I am packing"I replied taking out all my clothes from the suitcase throwing it on the bed.

"It doesn't seem like packing at all on the contrary it seems like unpacking"He commented as I glared at him while he just raised his hand in surrender and sat on the bed throwing some clothes on the floor.

"Where did it went"I murmered searching in the drawers of bedside table.

"You lost one more ring didn't you"He asked and I nodded "You and your habit of forgetting rings"He shook his head and took a packet of chips from the pantry.

"What would you do if you loose your engagement ring in future imagine the reaction of your fiance"He added while I threw at him a scarf that I had in my hand and he catched it,bloody cricketer.

"Then I will ask him to give me a ring attached to a chain ok"I asked sarcastically and continued my search for the ring.

"By the way what is so special about that ring"He asked raising his brows.

"Your wife had gifted me that ring and if she comes to know I lost it she will kill me"I replied while going through the now empty closet of my hotel room.

"What you lost a gift Mishti gave you"He gasped keeping his hand on his mouth standing up and his reaction was not over the top at all because although Mishti is a very calm person she get really angry when someone looses the things she gifts them.

"How about I check in my room till then you pack all the stuff"He said as I nodded because I have already checked every corner of my room and it can be in his room.

I repacked all my stuff but not before checking each and everything again and then got ready in a pink top with denims keeping my hairs open and dragged my luggage to the lobby.

I handed the players their tickets except for Mr Khanna and Bira because they still weren't here,I sat on a seat in the corner just hoping that Bira finds the ring and if not Mishti will kill me

"Here"Bira came towards me and handed me the ring "you probably forgot it while playing with Kia"He added I nodded before keeping it in the ring in my handbag and handed him his ticket.

"Good Morning Avu"Sam greeted as she and Mr Khanna came towards where Bira and I were.

"Good Morning Sam"I greeted back as she sat beside me and handed both the tickets to Mr Khanna,he nodded taking the tickets from me.

All of us left for the Birmingham airport ready for being jet lagged after a 14hrs flight including a 4hr layover at London.

After some waiting we boarded the flight.

I sat on my sit which was a window seat and beside me two seats were empty.

"Avu"Sam exclaimed and sat beside me while I gave her a smile and Mr Khanna sat beside her.

"Can I please sit on the window seat"Sam requested as I nodded and exchanged the seats with her.

The flight soon took off Sam was busy staring outside while I took out Book Lovers it's my favourite book and I never get tired of reading it no matter how many times I read it.

"Ms Dhawan get up"I was shaken a little to get up and then I realised I fell asleep while reading the book.

"I am really sorry Mr Khanna"I apologised as I was sleeping keeping my head on his shoulder,God this is so embarassing.

"It's fine Ms Dhawan"He replied and point towards the airhostess who was here with the food.

"Sam come this side you need to have food"Mr Khanna instructed

"It's fine Mr Khanna I will feed her"I replied as she seems really excited sitting at the window seat.

I fed Sam while eating along with her and we were done with food.

"Avu"I heard from the seat behind and turned my head to see Bira calling me I raised my brows.

"I am getting bored"He mouthed while I shook my head.

"How about you read a book"

"How about a no"Ofcourse how can I forget he can't read books to save his life.

I took the i-pad out of my bag and handed it to him.

"I have already downloaded Loki Season 2 you can watch it"I said and turned back,I knew he would be bored on plane and will irritate me so it's better to be safe then sorry.

I continued with my reading as I had nothing better to do.

*****