Rumour

I got ready in a blue kurti with white plazzos as today is the first match of the series,I kept my hair open just roaming a comb through it. 

I was sitting with Mishti while Kia was sitting on her lap and Sam was sitting on my lap,although I always sit with the team Sam and Kia whined enough forcing me to sit with them

Sam clapped her hands as Mr Khanna came out for the toss,India won the toss and elected to bat first.

We got a decent start and now our score was 120/1 and now Mr Khanna made his way to the middle.

"Dadda"Sam cheered as Mr Khanna completed half century and pointed towards Sam.

I kissed Sam's cheek as she was looking so cute while she hugged me.

"You know all the cameras were pointed on you when you were kissing Sam's cheek"Mishti said while I nodded hopefully this doesn't create any controversy,you can never be sure with the media.

After the first inning India's score was 309/5 which was pretty difficult target to score and I think India will win the match.

The bowlers were on fire as they bowled out England for just 250 giving us the lead in the series.

"The match was awesome right"I asked plopping down on the bed .

"Yaa"She replied laying Kia on the bed who was asleep and sat beside me.

I took my laptop and sent the schedule of the team which I prepared beforehand and started scrolling through Instagram.

"Neil Khanna's wife revealed she is none other than the team manager Avni Dhawan as he dedicated his half century to her"

"The famous cricketer Neil Khanna's wife revealed"

This were some of the articles with a pic in which I was kissing Sam's cheek,I dropped my phone in shock.

"What happened"Mishti asked picking up my phone and soon she mirrored my expression and we looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"Hello yes I will be there in a minute"I replied and cut the call.

It was coach's call and he has called me to the team room to discuss a matter and I very well know what it is about.

I knocked on the door announcing my arrival and then entered the room to see Mr Khanna already sitting with his head in his hands,The coach motioned me to sit beside him as I nodded.

"What is this Mr Khanna and Ms Dhawan"He asked showing us the i-pad with the article opened on the tab.

"It's not what they are portraying it as my celebration was freaking directed towards my daughter"Mr Khanna clarified as I nodded agreeing with him.

"I know that,the players know that but the media and the board,leave media what should I do about board what clarification do I give them"He asked his voice rising a little.

"We don't need to give clarification to any one sir"Mr Khanna shrugged how is he so calm does it not affect him.

"Leave all that our pr team will handle it but make sure this kind of stuff shouldn't happen again"He informed as both of us nodded and left the meeting room.

I decided on taking a walk around the streets of London to clear my mind,I sent the same to Mishti so she doesn't worry about me.

I was roaming around thinking about the rumours I can't deal with the fact that my face was literally printed on every news article,I am not a person who enjoys public attention it just gives me anxiety but the walk did help me a little to calm me down.

"You still here"I asked Mishti who was laying on the bed.

"Yes I am staying here for the night"I nodded at her being honest I needed someone to stay with me because If I will stay alone I would just overthink.

I changed into a night dress and laid down on the other side of the bed tossing and turning as sleep was far from me.

"Avu sleep everything would be fine"She assured as I nodded.

I felt Kia hugging me in her sleep as I hugged her back and soon sleep engulfed me.

*****
Here goes the update,what do you think will this Rumour affect Avni and Samaira's relationship?