A new ray of hope.

"Bhai you can't stay in there forever we have to find a solution to this problem"Naira shouted for the umpteen time since last night but Neil ain't budging.

"I don't want to talk now Naira"He replied his voice breaking with each word,Naira sighed staring at the closed door before retrieving her steps back to the living room.

"He didn't open the door"Naira stated sitting beside Swetha keeping her head on her shoulder.

"Naira beta when is Kartik coming"Prakash asked keeping the newspaper aside.

"Kartik would be here in an hour with Keerti Di"She replied as he nodded.

Soon enough Kartik entered the Khanna house along with Keerti.

"How are you"He asked wrapping his arms around her.

Naira shook her head hugging Kartik back giving a small smile to Keerti.

"Don't worry Naira I am here and I will make sure we win"Keerti replied reciprocating the smile as Naira nodded.

"Aunty,Uncle it would be great if you call Neil so we can start as soon as possible"Keerti instructed as all of them get seated on the sofa.

"I will go and call him"Swetha got up and beelined upstairs.

"Neil open the door"Swetha softly said knocking the door and maybe sensing the motherly feelings in her voice he opened the door.

A tear escaped Swetha's eyes as she looked at the condition of her son,his eyes were puffy and red,hair deshelved and she saw a lots of pics of Neil and Sam scattered on the floor.

"Neil Beta what have you done to yourself"She said concern evident in her voice as she made him sit on the bed and handed him a glass of water.

She crassed her hairs until he was drinking water and after keeping the glass on the table she sat beside him.

"Neil I know you are worried about your daughter and I am worried about my son please stop this we will not let Sam go away from us we all love her and I assure you,you will not lose your daughter and if you will lose hope how will we fight "She asked squeezing his hand as Neil nodded.

"Great now make yourself presentable and come downstairs,Keerti is waiting"She said and kissed him forehead after getting up.

"Thank you Mom"He said as she was leaving,she nodded and left giving him a smile.

Swetha's word seems to make an impact on Neil why is he surrendering already,he will fight for his daughter till the very end.

He quickly changed into a fresh pair of clothes and made himself presentable before descending downstairs.

Kartik hugged Neil patting his back in assurance as Neil sat beside Swetha. 

"Neil can you show me the legal notice"Keerti asked as Neil handed her the notice retrieving it from his pocket.

"She has just sent a notice about the custody for now no trial notice yet that means we can meet her and talk to her to find a way out of it"Keerti explained them all and Neil smiled after some twelve hours realising they can solve it without going to the court.

He didn't wanted to go to the court not because he was worried he would loose but the effect all of this stupidity would have no Sam's mind for the sake of God she is just a child and he is sure his so called ex wife doens't care about that.

"Neil,Neil"Swetha shook him as he came out of his revive as he look to see everyone staring at him.

"Keerti was asking if you have Ms Sharma's address or phone number so we could meet her"Kartik asked

"Ahh yes she has sent her address with the notice"Neil replied as Keerti nodded taking out the small paper from the same bag as the notice.

"We can meet her tommorow I will talk to her and fix everything you don't have to worry about anything Neil,trust me"She assured Neil as he nodded,looking at the optimism of the people around him have lit a new ray of optimism in him too.

"Naira take Keerti to the guest room and Kartik to your room they would be tired after the journey"Prakash instructed.

"Yes papa,Di Kartik come rest for sometime"Naira led them upstairs.

"Mom,Dad I will pick up Sam from Abir's house"Neil informed.

"We are with you Neil"Prakash hugged him as Neil hugged him back and nodded before leaving.

*****