The Mail.

The Khanna family except for Neil were sitting in the living room,Naira was scrolling through her tablet,Sam was sitting on her grandfather's lap and her grandmother sat beside them.

"She is so pretty , she also gave me chocolate and she also loves hot chocolate like me and doesn't scold me when I drink hot chocolate like Dadda"Sam narrated to her grandparents about Avni.

"So Sam likes her a lot doesn't she"Swetha asked as Sam joyfully nodded.

"By the way what's her name"Prakash asked genuinely curious and Naira also kept her tablet aside wanting to listen to Sam as Sam barely get along well with anyone other than their family,it took her a long time to open up to Abir's family and Kartik too.

"Her name is Avni but I call her Avu just like Abir Chachu calls her"She replied with a fond smile on her face.

"So she knows Abir too"This time it was Naira who asked and the three of them were really invested listening about this girl.

"Yes Abir Chachu and her are besties like Kia and I"She replied as the others nodded.

"What are you all talking about"Neil asked entering the living room and no one noticed him as all of them were engrossed in an animated conversation.

"Sam was telling us about Avni"Swetha replied raising her brows at him asking for explanation.

"What about her"He shot back knowing his mom very well.

"Bhai don't beat around the bush and tell us about Avni"Naira asked as she made some blocks with Sam.

"She is our team manager and is also Abir's bestfriend and Sam has gotten really close to her during the tour"He explained picking up the bowl of salad kept on the dinning table.

"And you don't have any problem with Sam spending time with her"Swetha asked.

"No why would I mind she is a nice person and also takes care of Sam just like I do"He shrugged putting a spoonfull of salad in his mouth confused at his mom's question.

"Nothing Neil"Prakash dismissed the topic squeezing Swetha's hand who was about to ask more questions.

"Sam it's time for your classes let's go to the room"Neil informed as Sam nodded and got up.

"Bhai I will look after Sam's classes I know it's your gym time you go"She replied as Neil nodded leaving for the gym upstairs.

Naira picked Sam and took her to the room for her classes.

"Prakash why didn't you let me ask more about the topic"Swetha asked after they were the only two in the living room.

"I know you have a lots of question that Neil who doesn't trust any women except for a few is letting his daughter spending time with a complete stranger lady right"

"Yes and how can we be sure that she is nowhere like Juhi"

"I trust Neil's judgement and Sam seems really happy with her "Prakash said as Swetha nodded she trust Neil as he is quite protective about Sam and if he is ok with Sam spending time with her she would be a nice person but she need to meet Avni herself to completely trust her and she perfectly knows how.

"I will leave now"Prakash informed  Swetha nodded as he left for work.

Neil came out of the shower after a tiring gym session rubbing his hairs with a towel.

He was picking up his laptop when he noticed an mail kept their,he realised that he has forgotten about the mail which Naira have told him about.

He picked the letter and sat on the bed opening it the towel handing on his neck.

His hand shook as he went further reading the letter.

"God no this can't be possible why is she doing it,wasn't leaving me at my lowest enough for her that now she is back to ruin my happy life"He thought as few drops slipped from his eyes wetting the letter.

"Dadda"Sam came to the room Naira following her.

"Sammy baby go and play with Dadi she would be in her room"Naira instructed as she saw Neil sitting with his head in his hands and a paper kept beside him while Sam ran off.

"Bhai what happened"Naira asked sitting beside him keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"It's a legal notice from Juhi for Sam's custody"He replied his voice breaking with each word as he let tears fall freely from his eyes.

"What why the hell is she coming back and she wants Sam's custody when that bitch literally left a one month old and ran off with her so called lover"Naira shouted as Neil nodded

"I don't know Naira why is she back when I happy without her"He asked as Naira hugged him rubbing his back.

"Shh we won't let her win the custody Bhai Sam will stay with us"Naira said in a determined voice she is not letting that bitch lady steal her niece.

*****
Here is the update and what do you think Swetha is going to do and what are your thoughts on the mail Neil recieved.