Episode 1: Welcome To Herotowm

[INTRO THEME]:

Herotown. A place of beauty, populated by an endless amount of friendly faces from other dimensions. Centuries go, the overseer of this land created The Infinity Portal, creating an endless amount of possibilities. Anyone or anything could now enter an all new realm and begin a new life. Everyone here is kind, loving and caring, well, almost everyone. The skies are lush blue, not a cloud to be seen. The sun shines bright onto the glistening rivers. Birds chirp happily in the fall oak trees, the grass stands tall and waves slowly from side to side, everything just pure tranquility.

However, it doesn't last long 

Cyberleader: CYBERMEN ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS TERRITORY, YOU WILL ALL BE UPGRADED

People ran through the streets, screaming at the sight of the metal menaces, as this was a regular occurrence in Herotown. Almost every single day a new threat rises to try and disrupt the peace and tranquility with their own corrupt and destructive  ideas.

But hope is never too far away

Two cloaked figures stood on top of The Ancient Temple in the middle of Herotown. One with a purple sword, the other with a cyan sword. They both looked down at the current pandemonium happening before them.

Iggy: Well well, what have we got here then?

Rex: Cybermen in the town square

Iggy: Hmph, those guys will be scrap metal once we're through with them

Iggy took off his cloak, revealing his battle armour. His armour was on the simple side, as he wore black and white robes. Rex however wore blue robes and metal armour pieces on him. The two looked intimidating, and they always intimidate their enemies with their robes. This Cyber attack wS nothing new, in fact, it was the fifth one this week.

Rex: Let's do this

The two leaped from the top of the temple, and landed into the streets below. Immediately, the pair grabbed their swords out and held them close, as the cyberman attack squadron aimed their weaponry at the two of them upon hearing their descent.

Iggy: Hello again, ol' scrap Iron

Cyberleader: IGGY AND REX DETECTED. ALL BIOLOGICAL LIFE WILL BE DELETED