Minisode: Eddie's Mischievous Experiment

Eddie was always known for his pranks. All of Herotown slightly feared him and his comical antics. Some pranks were innocent, but some struck fear in local citizens. Despite this, the pranks were all good and fun, and he never went too far. This is one of these pranks;

Early the next morning, Iggy woke up with an appetite. He wasn't in the mood for a proper breakfast, instead, he wanted to satisfy his sweet tooth. So he decided the best thing to do was to get some sour jelly beans from the store, as sour jelly beans were his favorite snack. In a hurry, he picked up his sword and coat, whilst whistling a catchy tune. As he was zipping up his hoodie, he heard a loud scream from outside, along with the crackle of a lightning bolt. Iggy swung the door open and ran over to the back of the schoolhouse to see what the hell was going on. When he got to the back, he was met with Baldi, tied up to a metal copper pole, as Eddie watched with glee.

Eddie: Hey Iggy, what do you think?

Iggy: *eyes widen* Are you trying to reenact what happened to Jesus but with Baldi?

Eddie: No, I'm just doing a little science experiment with him 

Iggy: *turns to Baldi* Was this your idea?

Baldi: *shaking all over* All I said was let's do some science, and now I'm being struck by lightning! 

Iggy: That's just what happens when you ask a bored wolfamorph if they want to play

Eddie: *sticks tongue out* Heh

Iggy: *sarcastically* And what have we learned today, Eddie?

Eddie: That Baldi is a good energy conductor 

Just then, the next lightning strike set Baldi on fire. He screamed in pain, as Eddie held a stick with marshmallows wedged into them next to the burning teacher.

Eddie: S'moooooorrreees!

Iggy: *shakes head* Close enough. I'll get you down, Baldi 

As the day went on, Iggy began to settle down in his guest room. He began to dine on his jelly beans whilst watching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, a show that Rex had introduced him to. Iggy was just about to sit and watch the first episode, when he heard a loud thud from downstairs. As he paused his TV set to go and see what was happening this time, the thuds became louder and more frequent.

Iggy: *opens door* For the love of God, what's happening this time?!

Iggy saw Eddie lifting up Baldi with his magic, and dropping him onto the hard oak floor. Iggy facepalmed, as he went over to pick Eddie up. He hissed, as Iggy put him on top of the fridge.

Iggy: What's this little experiment called?

Eddie: *sticks tongue out* Throw Baldi about like a rag doll  

Iggy: I don't know what's happened to you, but you need to stop throwing Baldi about. He's letting us stay here for free until the storm goes, show a bit of gratitude!

Eddie: *sighs* Thank you, Baldi 

Baldi: *slowly raises arm* No problem, now can you please stop experimenting on me?

Eddie: *sticks tongue out* No 

Iggy: Eddie!

Eddie: Okay fine 

Iggy: Now go watch TV 

Eddie: *crosses arms and pouts* No 

Iggy: Why not?

Eddie: TV is boring. I want something to do!

Iggy: Hm, I know what you can do 

Later, Sheek came over with some supplies. He was just about to out some crates full of food near the school hall, when a portal from underneath him appeared. Shrek fell in and was taken to the top of a really tall staircase. A force from behind pushed him down the stairs, making him fall like a rag doll. At the bottom of the stairs was another portal, which led to the top of the stairs again, creating an endless loop of torture.

Shrek: *roars* WOLFAMORPH!

Tom: Who else but Eddie, huh?

Eddie: *looks at reader and winks* That's all, folks!