Episode 2: Baldi's Basics

[INTRO THEME]:

A few days after the battle with The Cybermen, Iggy and Rex were relaxing at home, playing videos games. Just then, Iggy got a phonecall.

Iggy: [Picks up phone] Hello?

Baldi: Heeeyyy it's me!

Iggy: [Happily] Baldi! How's it going man?

Baldi: I'm doing fine! You know what day it is, right?

Iggy: I know, we didn't forget!

Baldi: Well are you guys still coming?

Iggy: Yeah, we'll be right over!

Baldi: That's good! [Voice switches to demonic] See you soon...

Iggy: [Hangs up] Hmmm...

Rex: Baldi again?

Iggy: Yeah. He went a bit creepy at the end of that call though

Rex: Say, the others warned us about Baldi a few days ago, why don't we take backup with us? Just in case

Iggy: Good call

The two of them get their swords out of their cases, and gear up for the day. Rex took out a familiar looking device and shot a portal into the wall.

 Rex took out a familiar looking device and shot a portal into the wall

Iggy: Where did you get THAT from?

Rex: I have my adventures, you have yours

The two then jumped through the portal, and landed outside their old schoolhouse. Iggy felt a breath of nostalgia in the presence of his old school
.  Rex smiled, as he too had fond memories of this place. It was an old brightly coloured yellow building, with a red rooftop, shiny windows, and a bright blue door. The two walked up to the front entrance, remembering their old times at school. Iggy opened the door, and a plethora of memories came back to him. He smiled with glee as he saw the old hallway with the red lockers. Rex also smiled, he hadn't been here  in so long. The two walked in, and saw Baldi waving to them.

Baldi: Heeeeeeelllooo Iggy and Rex, and welcome BACK to my schoolhouse!!!

Iggy: [Incredibly happy] Hey Baldi! It's so great to see you again!

Baldi: As with you, you guys have grown so much!

Rex: So what's this game you wanna play? Hiking, camping, hide and seek?

Baldi: Today we're going to be doing everybody's faaaaaaveoutie subject, MAAAAAAAAAAATTTTHHHHH!!!

Iggy: Great! Let's do this!