Minisode: NightLight

As night fell, Iggy made the last journey back to the schoolhouse. The crickets Chirped, the lights were dim, and the stars twinkled in the sky. Iggy loved evenings like these, as they reminded him of his youth, which is one of the things he knew least about. All he could remember was slight flashes and blurs of events that he wasn't sure about, such as seeing The Cybermen convert him whilst on an operating machine. He also remembered the time he almost died whilst escaping into a collapsing building with Rex.

As he pulled into the driveway of the school, Iggy heard a faint buzzing sound around him. Perhaps it was a broken light? When he stepped out of the bus and walked over to the door, he heard a loud thud behind him. Immediately, Iggy summoned his sword at the sudden sound, until he saw that it was simply Baldi landing, after he was thrown into the sky earlier that day.

Iggy: *sighs in relief* You scared the hell outta me, Baldi!

Baldi: *coughing* That's what you get for attacking me!

Iggy: Oh, please! You're the one who made us play that stupid game in the first place. I don't think you have any right to say I deserved that

Baldi: Whatever, now get off school grounds, or I'll spank you!

Just then, the buzzing sound came closer and closer to the pair.

Baldi: What is that sound?

Iggy: Sounds like a-

But before Iggy could finish his sentence, a lone cyberman leaped from the darkness and tackled Iggy to the ground, trying to cut his skull open with a buzzsaw.

Cyberman: YOU WILL BE DELETED

Iggy: A LITTLE HELP HERE, BALDI!

Baldi rushed over, ruler in hand, and began to whack the cyberman with his flimsy metal ruler. The cyberman took no notice of the bald teacher, as he continued to try and cut into Iggy's skull. Suddenly, Iggy overpowered the metal menace, and pushed him away. Iggy slid backwards, dust collecting on his black coat.

Iggy: State your business, Cyberman!

Cyberman: I WAS SENT TO EXECUTE YOU

Iggy: For what?

Cyberman: FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CYBERMAN RECON FLEET

Iggy: You were attacking Herotown! I was sent by Lord Shaggy to destroy the town's threats, and we gave you the chance to leave without any consequence, but you chose to continue your plan!

Cyberman: NEGATIVE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF A PLATOON OF CYBERMEN,
THEREFORE YOU MUST BE EXECUTED

Baldi then stood up bravely, ruler in hand. He turned around and got close up to the cyberman, but not close enough for any sudden attack.

Baldi: Now listen here, bolt bucket, this is my turf. You aren't welcome here, so get lost!

The cyberman swung forward, not taking any notice of Baldi's warning. In retaliation, Baldi cut into the metallic armour with his ruler, cutting the arm of the cyberman off. This only seemed to piss the monster off, continuing his anger filled rampage. Iggy stepped in with his sword, backing Baldi up.

Cyberman: IT IS USELESS TO RESIST

Iggy: You shouldn't have come here!

The two friends continued their attack on the hostile cyberman, which was now leaking oil and blood. Just then, Baldi was swung back into a wall, knocking him out. In his rage, Iggy aimed for the head, but he too was pushed backwards into the school bus. The cyberman stood over Iggy, like a menacing metal giant, with a buzzsaw in its hand. But just before it could cut into Iggy's body, a blue portal opened quickly, with a jet black, red eyed rage filled Eddie rushing into the battle, with his deadly scythe in his hands. His eyes were fuming with rage, and his murderous rage was directed towards the cyberman.

Eddie: *furious* Leave... NOW!

Cyberman: *aims saw at Eddie* YOU WILL BE DELETED!

Eddie: *shouts* Delete this, asshole!

Eddie, with all his wolfamorph strength, swung his scythe into the metal menace, slicing it in half. The creature spewed blood everywhere, including Baldi and his bus. Baldi woke up after the death of the cyberman, seeing everything that had just happened. Eddie's rage filled eyes quickly turned to eyes of panic and shock, as he looked down to see Iggy's leg, which had been cut in the process. Eddie quickly teleported Iggy away to his cave, and helped Baldi to his feet

Eddie: Tell the others to stay away, Iggy will be in good hands. If you see any more cybermen, contact the others immediately

Baldi: *confused* What? What happened?

Eddie: Long story short, your little cyberman problem is over. However, Iggy got caught in the middle of it. Don't worry, he'll be just fine

Baldi: Oh, okay. I'll try my best to stop anything that comes my way

Eddie: Good, now, go and stay in your school

Eddie walked back over to the portal, but before he could, Baldi stopped him.

Baldi: Hey Eddie

Eddie: Yes?

Baldi: What was that?

Eddie: *tilts head* What was what?

Baldi: Your eyes

Eddie closed his eyes and faced the portal. He took a deep breath and turned back.

Baldi: And Iggy, you care about him so much... Like he's your-

Eddie: Don't tell anyone about what you saw, not even Iggy, and as for Iggy, well, let's put it as this, I care about him... A lot

Baldi: *nodding* I know what you mean

Eddie: Promise you won't tell?

Baldi: *hand on heart* I promise

Eddie smiled slightly, and went back to his cave. Baldi went back into his school house, and prepared to defend himself from what was to come...