Episode 5: Heroes Day Off

[INTRO THEME]:

The next morning, the storm was still in Herotown. The rain was much more violent than yesterday, it got so bad that nobody was able leave their homes. Tom and Jerry sat in their living room, waiting out the storm and recovering from yesterday's ordeal. Tom was laying on the sofa with his hand on his forehead, whilst Jerry was doing housework.

Tom: Ugh, did I trip and fall on my head yesterday?

Jerry: I told you, Baldi made us play a deadly game and you were almost killed!

Tom: Oh, that. We seriously need to put an end to that bald menace

Jerry: Eh, what are ya gonna do?

Tom: Me and him in a room, five minutes, wipe that smug smile off his face. Whatever stops him from making us play these pathetic games of his

Jerry: Well, today's our day off from doing any sort of productive tasks. We can just sit here and relax instead of having some middle aged bald man telling us what to do and nearly escaping death every five seconds, eh?

Tom: I suppose so, but what if something crazy happens and we're not there to stop it?

Jerry: *shrugs* Not our problem

Tom: Really? Not our problem?

Jerry: It's too dangerous to go our there anyway. What sort of threat would want to try anything on a day like this?

Meanwhile, on another side of town, a group of people with dark clothes and black hoods were standing at the docks. A small boat pulled in with a tower of crates inside. The leader of the small group walked over to the boat whilst holding a cane with a sharp point on the end.

???: *in a deep metallic voice* Do you have what you promised?

The captain of the ship came out alongside a sailor. Both had a strange symbol on their clothing, the letter P on a shield.

Sailor: *in a sinister voice* Oh yeah, we've got it, boss

They opened up the first crate with a crowbar, revealing a purple light from within the crate. The hooded leader stared down, with only their two electronic blue eyes being visible. He nodded, and closed the crate.

???: Excellent work

Captain: And what with the other crates?

???: Put them in the truck and take them back to base. Afterwards, go to the wether center, I want this operation in full service by tonight, understood?

 Afterwards, go to the wether center, I want this operation in full service by tonight, understood?

The pair nodded, as the mysterious group left the docks and got into the delivery truck.  In the distance was a giant pylon with wires attached to the top of it, it began to fizz as electric sparks bounced off of it.