possible // ; surprise

A massive hands wrapped around Bethany's waist. This is what she want to feel for.... like... every day.

" Beth.. " he whisper, " i... " isn't the time? " i... i will pack your things, you'll be staying with me" he smile at her.

"oh okay"

"okay" he walk away to her room and went at the living room.

( because Beth's hotel room is just like a house )

" i love you " said by Taehyung as he rushly walk away.

"i love you too.." she said by her own, smiling like a stupid alien, "you don't know how much you mean to me"

**

Beth expected this drama.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Taehyung yelled, it was her first time to see him like this.

"I'll never ever going to cheat him" she whisper to herself while watching Nurien and Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!!! I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

"DON'T FOOL ME WITH YOUR LITTLE WHITE LIES.. AS IF YOU LOVE ME? FROM THE VERY START? I KNOW YOU DON'T!!!! IT'S JUST!!! IT'S JUST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... but my world been enlighten up... to someone" he said and looks at Bethany.

"okay.. I'm leaving" she said and wiped her tears.

She slammed the door heavily. Bethany decided to followed her, she's a kind and good person? so what do we expect?

"Nurie" she called her but she's not turning around, still avoiding her, "Nurie!!!"

She kept walking.

"NURIE!"

"WHAT?" she yelled, "ARE YOU HERE TO INSULT ME? NOW YOU HAVE HIM!!! THE WHOLE HIM!!! AREN'T YOU HAPPY WITH THAT? THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!"

"I'm here to say sorry"

"Sorry? Sorry? that's it? after all?"

Beth's evolution — from kind to bitch.

"No, sorry..  sorry because I'm too sexy.. sorry because I'm much more prettier than you. Face can't beat kindess, always remember that. Be nice and change your life" she rolled her eyes and walk away.

"WOW!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A EVIL WOMAN!!"

"don't call yourself" she chuckle and smirk.

"CHOI BETHANY!!!!" she yelled and quickly leave with full of madness.

"it's Kim Bethany"

"URGHHHHH!!!!!!"

( just to inform you, they are at Taehyung's )

"why do you need to follow her?" asked by Taehyung.

"she used to be your girl.. bad break up can't healed that fast.. you need to talk to her formally.. and privately, ask her.. if why did she choose that man towards you?"