possible // ; rain

A heavy rain dropped from the dark sky. It's already 6:12 p.m but it is so dark outside. What happened a while ago...

* a while ago *

"oppa.. I'll just go to get some coffee near to your hotel..."

"it's raining..."

"well it's 2 building apart, could it be hard to me?"

"i'll g—"

"i'll be fine.. you're not feeling well.. I can take care of myself, Oppa"

"you sure?"

"Ne.." you smile and walked away, closing his door.

---

You ordered some dark coffee for you and Minho, then you payed for it. You was about to step out but you bumped to someone, both of you looked up and you see Taehyung.

"Bethany?" he said in shocked. He quickly hugged you as the coffee on your hands fell off. You did not hug back, but looked down. Everyone is looking to the both of you.

You pushed him away and stepped out to the coffee shop leaving the payed coffee. He quickly grabbed your wrist and he looked at you. You look at his eyes and it seems like a blood shot. Eyes without any sleep. He must be so worried about you that's why.

"what do you want?"

"let's start again" he said. You just looked down and slap his hands away, "I'm sorry to what I've done. I'm sorry if.... if... I just obey your parents. But did you ever think that... I'm not going to obey them if I don't want too? I love you"

"Taehyung, we're just like a broken mirror. It's better to leave it than hurt yourself trying to pick up the broken pieces"

"but still... it's a mirror... it can show and reflect the face of the woman that I love if you look at it" he said, "Bethany, I'm not sure if the love that brought us together is worth the pain broke us apart"

"well I'm not sure if the love that brought us, is really love"

"It's all my fault"

"It is not your fault for not being here with me. It is my fault that I hope you would be", a dramatic scene under the rain, "you said that your love will be forever but... guess what? that forever ended today. Not because I'm still wearing our wedding ring means that I want you back, we broked up for reason. Taehyung, for all those years we made a memories... a very great memories with full of lies. I never stop caring, but I realized that... you doesn't care, that's why I moved on"

"Bethany, you know that I love you, right?"

"you know that it hurts me, right?"

"please... I want you back!"

"please... give me more time!"

"but..." he looked down and turn his gazed to you "please... I had a lot of reason to give up on you... that I cheated on you, I lie on you, I make you to believe that I really love you before. Those are the reason why I want to give up, but I choose to stay. You had a lot of reasons to stay but you choose to give up"

"because I'm tired and sick of everything, Taehyung...."

"I can't just move on"

"You can't start the next and new chapter of your life. If you keep re-reading it. Let's just move on. I want you to be happy. Before, you are so thirsty for my divorce paper and for letting you free, now that I'll let you go, you're thirsty to bring me up to your life again and being together with me instead of Nurie. Don't ditch her just like what you did to me..."

"Beth—" your brother, Minho. He stopped when he sees you and Taehyung he's about to pick you up but when he sees the both of you, he listen.
"Bethany, I don't love Nurie. I don't love her.."

"I don't love you" you said in one word and he looks at you. He cry into the front of you and seeing him like this makes you more guilty but for you, he deserve it.

"I LOVE YOU BETHANY" he kneel down while sobbing, "please... understand what I feel.."

You looked down and having an eye to eye to him, "Forget what you feel and remember what you deserve" you said, being so mean to him.

"Beth... talk seriously with him" your brother suggested, "look how poor he is" you're listening to him while watching the Kim Taehyung who kept sobbing and pleasing to you.

"please forgive me... even you don't love me anymore" he whisper while looking down.

You kneel down as well and cupped his face, he looks at you — very sad and in pain, "Who says... I stop loving you. I never stop loving you, I just stop showing it" you smile so weak to him.

He quickly smile while letting the warm tears streaming down to his face. He hugged you, "I love you..." you did not answer back.

You're just too confused to those things that happening to you right now. You both stood up together and it seems that your brother is very happy for the both of you.

"I'm sorry that I'm complicated and mess up everything. Without you I'm nothing, with you I'm something, together? everything..."

"no matter how hard you did to me, I'm still forgiving you. For them, it's stupid but for me it's love" as you pinched his nose.

"i miss you" he said and kiss your lips. You kissed back.

"E-Hem... we're on the public" your brother said.

"Oh!" you chuckle.

"I... I love... you" he said and fell down to your arms. Seriously, he fainted.

"TAEHYUNG?" you yelled as Minho run and bring him up. You quickly get a taxi and you bring him to the Hospital.

'Why am I so unlucky?' you thought to yourself.

"CALL OMMA AND APPA!" Minho yelled and putting Taehyung inside, both of you get in. He placed himself next to the Driver's seat and you let Taehyung to rest his head on your lap, "please be quick... to the nearest Hospital" he said.

"Okay"

"They're not answering their phone?!"

"try it again"

You dialled their number but it couldn't be reach. You tried your Appa's number He answer.

"Minho?"

"Anio... it's Bethany"

"Oh? why did you call? any problem?"

"Meet us to the Hospital, Appa. Nearest Hospital..I'll send you the address"

"what happened?"

"TAEHYUNG..." you said. "let's talk later" you hung up the call and texted your Appa.

You realized that you still not talking to him. After what he did.

-----

Hey guys! A quick rant. It is not the last chapter but sooner it was. Tell me what is your suggestion after the last chapter of this story, because I'm still deciding the SEQUEL thing since some of my readers are requesting for the sequel instead of ending up in one book. But, that's a tentative... I'm not yet sure. That's all ~ bye!