possible // ; makeup

Beth was the first who awakes. She kissed her husband's lips which makes her even more surprised since he kissed back with his eyes shut closed.

2 minutes making out session can help for the both craving monsters.

"i love my breakfast" Taehyung joked, blinking his eyes 2 times to make his eye sight cleared, "yesterday night is the best" he said while looking at the ceiling, still can't believe how happy he is.

"we'll be late" she said.

"Boss are never late" he chuckle.

"Yah! Get up and wash yourself, we need to go or else.. we're both got scolded by Appa"

"I can explain every detail" he teased.

"Yah! Go ahead and take a bath!! you pabo!!"

"Yah~ one more round then I'll promise to go at the bathroom to take a bath"

"Anioooo... yesterday night is too much"

"please?? jebaaallll?? for Oppa?"

"Anio.. some other time, Oppa"

"Aisht~ okay" he said and put his boxers on before leaving the blanket to Beth, "I'll be back my baby"

"Go ahead!"

"Yah yah..." he said rolling his eyes.

Once he's finished, he don't know that Bethany used his bathroom on his bedroom. (Remember? they aren't sharing room) He look for Bethany who's already at the Kitchen and almost done with herself.

"you get dressed?"

"while.. you are not? don't expect that I'll be naked for mornings.. " Beth said scanning his husband with his white polo, black pants and brown leather shoes. He walk closer to Beth while doing his necktie, Beth simply get his necktie and do it for him.

"this is what Wife do to their husband" he said and smile, "what did you cook for today my love?"

"bacon, egg and your favorite pancakes with strawberry syrup"

"Thank you, Buin"

"Always welcome, Nampyeon" she said and smile, "eat your breakfast I'm just going to do my make up on and I'll be back.."

"okay"

--

Once she's finished with her make up and hair. They also both finished eating their breakfast and doing the other stuff, they went straight to their building.

"Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Kim.. uhm... Mr. Kim, you have an imporant meeting with someone today" said by Taehyung, Beth and Beth's Appa's personal assistant. (their assistant)

"I never heard that before, how could it be in a rushed.. by the way... with whom?" Taehyung asked.

"with me.." it was Bethany's brother, Minho.

"Wah!!! OPPPAAA!!!" she cheerfully run towards to her Oppa and hugged him very tight, "I miss you!!! how are you?"

"I'm fine and what about you? I heard a lot about your husband, may I have him for a minute?"

"oh Oppa.. please be nice to my Nampyeon, arasso? don't hurt him"

"Ofcourse. Mind to have a coffee with me?" Minho asked Taehyung and he agreed, "Minhyusoo, I'll promise that we'll get back before 3 pm since I have some important things to do later. I want to talk with you some more but I want these things get cleared with me"