possible // ; the gift

*After 3 months*

Taehyung went straight to his office. He check the papers and put on his case, as he headed to the Restaurant. He find the biggest owners of different companies from different country. He sat down and greet them formaly. They're at the V.I.P Room.

"Good Morning! Everyone.. welcome to Korea" he said in fluent English (can't you imagine?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ) "I want to say thank you first for coming here in our country for this bussiness meeting. Mr Choi and I are very thankful for this"

"you're welcome" Mr. Abhumar said, "It is my pleasure to come here from Dubai"

"Oh? You are from Dubai"

"Yes.." he smile.

"Actually, I was planning to go somewhere else with my wife.." he said, just to entertain them.

"that's what are we going to talk about. The Launch of our new project" as Mr. Thompson speak, "I did a lot of survey in Australia just to see if what kind of project are we going to launch" he smile.

"and when we talked about this..." Mr. Kang looks at them, "the survey from my country, Hong Kong. Then, the surveys from Korea, Australia, Dubai and Philippines are all matched"

"Uhm.. I was the representative of Mr. Fuentes. I'm his assistant, my name is Carlo Manzano from Philippines"

"nice to meet you" they all say.

Taehyung handed the paper and the result ; COLUMN B reached a very high amount compare to the COLUMN A.

"Gentlemens. It is obvious that we are going to do the Column B.. which is the 'Dignity as a Woman', it wouldn't be hard for us if we have someone who's willing to share her stories into the front of many people but as a film. We're going to shoot this one and published it on Cinema. It would be a short film. What do you think? It would be alright to me to hear your suggestion"

"great idea!" -Dubai

"I agree with that" -Hong Kong

"Yes.." -Australia

"that would be great Mr. Kim. Also, what if we use the money for Charity" -Philippines

"that's what I think, Mr. Fuentes. Since we are all rich and not to be sounds boastful but we don't need money anymore. I mean, we can earned it again" Mr. Thompson stated.

"yes.. besides, we can't earned smile and happiness from the others. We're just a bussiness mans who's being boring for staying to your own company and do nothing but to signed the papers that your assistant will give you" Mr. Abhumar chuckle. As they all laughed since they can relate.

"but we should plan this with Mr. Choi, right?" Taehyung said.

"Yes.. that's why we decided to meet him when he's free. Can you call him for us?"

"sure... just give me a second"

"Okay"

Taehyung stood up and go to the corner of the room. He dialled his Abeoji's number.

"Abeoji?"

'Oh! Taehyung.. how's the meeting so far? Do you need some help or something?'

"Doing great. But, they are all asking you if when you will be free? they want to plan this project with you. They're expecting by the end of this week, we can start this."

'Tell them to come here in our Company and I'll schedule a meeting for them. Maybe by 6 pm? I will be free. What do you think?'

"I'll ask them... hold on."

--

"Uhm.. Mr. Choi is asking me if you are all free today at 6 pm?"

"Yes.." they all nod.

--

"Abeoji! They are all free tonight."

'Okay.. I'll meet them at 6 pm and then I'll prepare some foods for them to eat. Kamsahamnida, Taehyung'

"No problem."

as he hang up the phone.

"Uh... Mr. Kim" Mr. Abhumar raised his left hand, "I don't want to be sound like.. I listen to your call. But, I can understand some Korean words and you call him Abeoji? So, you are related to Mr. Choi?"

"Uh.. It's okay. Uhm, yes. Mr. Choi's daughter is my wife." he smile, as if so proud.

"Uh!!! that's why"

"Ne..."

***

At time of 8:30, he arrived back to his office. He's been so busy today.

"Nampyeon!" you hugged him from behind, "how are you? I didn't see your presence here a while ago"

"I was in a bussiness meeting. I'm fine"

"I feel so dizzy these past few days"

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know.." you hugged Taehyung and you rest your head to his shoulders.

"do you want me to bring you to the Hospital?" Taehyung asked while still hugging each other.

"Anio..."

"are you sure.?!"

"Ne... and I know why" you chuckle, and show him your pregnancy test.

Taehyung widend his eyes and stay silent. He just looked at her and smile, "i-is this?" you nod.

"I'm pregnant" you smile, "2 months pregnant"

"2 months?"

"Yep. I didn't notice at all. The person itself don't have any idea that she's pregnant. I was surprised either" you stated and he hugged you so tight, very tight than before.

"I love you, Bethany"

"I love you too.."

"I was the very happy Husband. Did you know that?"

"I know" as you pinched his nose.

Someone knocked to his open door, revealing his Abeoji.

"Taehyung, you did great job today. I went to meet our partners for our next project, just to finished this as early as we can. Minho arrived a while ago and he's with his Omma. Today, we're going to celebrate because we are very happy for you and Beth. I want you to come with us" he smile. He went towards your Appa and hug him, "You did a great job, my son!" it is the first that the call him 'son'.

He teared up.

"I don't regret everything that you did this to my life. I thought I wouldn't like her forever. But I was wrong, I'm very stupid to hide my feelings towards her. She's the best. Thank you so much"

"You're welcome!!" he smile, "come here.." he said to you, he hugged the both of you "Congratulations to the both of you" he teared up.

"ahhhh!!! Appa! not this time again" you said while wiping his tears, "You did this when I married him. Appa! Hajima!" you chuckle.

"It's just... you're a big girl now"

"I know.."you kiss his cheeks.