possible // ; she reveal

Almost a hell life for Beth. She thought after that 2 weeks honeymoon she will be happy with Taehyung but her life got even more worst than before.

Nurie revealed to the public that her and Taehyung are together, which is used to be true but it wasn't now. She went to her room ( her and Taehyung's house ) and cry by herself. Taehyung have his interview about this issue since Beth's Appa ordered him to do so.

"why i deserve this?" she said to herself, "i think i need to file a divorce paper for the both of us"

She went outside of her room and look at the whole house. Knowing that her; herself don't have any idea if what to do now. She roamed around.

"i will miss this... for staying here in 3 months and almost 2 weeks.. it was the best" she smile.

"Bethany!" a female's voice coming from downstairs.

She quickly rushed downstairs knowing that voice is familiar. She's right, it was her bestfriend, Momo.

"beth!" they hugged each other.

"Momo" she cry to her shoulders, it was supposed to be Taehyung, right? since it was her husband.

"i know.... i heard everything from Taehyung during interview.. that why I quickly went here.. i know that you need someone, even your Mom is very worried to you. She actually get the morning flight to get back here from Los Angeles and your.... Oppa..."

"does he know?"

"Ne... he is very mad to your husband. He supposed to have their concert on Vietnam but he need to go back here in Korea to talk to him"

"he's not the person to be blame.. i was fool, i agreed with that arrange marriage even i know from the very start that Taehyung is someone's man" she cry more harder.

"don't cry" she said.

***

Beth almost fell asleep and Momo stayed with her. Taehyung came back from his sick interviews. It was already 10:02 p.m.

Momo stand up with her fist.

"She fell asleep" she said with one word.

"Thank you for staying with her. I'll take care of this, I can bring her to our room"

"okay... I'll go" she said and leave.

Taehyung locked the door and removed his neck tie and suit, unbuttoning 2 to the upper part, revealing his colar bone.

"I'm sorry.." he said while looking at Bethany, "i know that you don't deserve this.. I'm sorry for bragging you to this situation"

Taehyung kissed her forehead, following by her cheeks. Bethany blink her eyes in two times, "T-Taehyung?"

"sorry for disturbing your deep sleep, honey" he smile at her, "let's go upstairs? so you can sleep well" she agreed and they went upstairs.

"you can go now to your room" she said while replacing herself at the bed.

"I'll wait till you fell asleep"

"okay.." no words to say..

even the kiss? it can't healed her pain.

10:53 p.m. Taehyung was still at Bethany's room. He replaced himself beside of his wife and back hugging her.

"i love you" he said and close his eyes. They slept together. Beth heard what he says from the very beggining. She closed her eyes and forget the pain, but she can't.

**

Another day.

Beth wake up very early as hell. She had her breakfast at her office, she did not go with Taehyung.

Taehyung prepared himself for another day, it was very quiet and he knew that Beth leave him at their house. He went to his own office once he got in to the company.

"jagiya.." a very flirty accent he heard.

"what the hell are you doing here?" he said while looking at Nurie.

"i'm here to talk to you, don't you like me to be here? huh.. jagiya.."

"NO! AS IF I WANT!!!" he said and held her wrist very tight. It was painful.

"AWWWW... TAEHYUNG, IT HURTS!"

"REALLY?"

"YAHHH..."

He slapped Nurie and now she's facing the floor.

"Thank you for ruining my life, thank you for your concern. Nurie, I've been with you for 3 months but you never looked at me the way you look at Soojeong. I was very unlucky to have you in my life. I was very unlucky..."

"how dare you? you can do this to me?"

"YES! I CAN DO THAT TO YOU... why? because you ruin my life. I was almost there, having a nice married life with my wife... but... what happened? it all got ruined.."

"DO YOU LOVE HER?"

"YES!!! I LOVE HER!!!" Taehyung yelled which the employers start to looked at them.

"THAT'S IT TAEHYUNG? FOR 3 MONTHS!"

"for 3 months of cheating?!.." he glared at her.

"i didn't mean it" she said.

**

"Ma'am?" one employer came in to her office.

"Yeah?" Bethany smile.

"about... Mr. Kim..."

"what's with my Nampyeon?"

"he's..." Beth quickly run to his office.

**

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT TAEHYUNG!" she said, "I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG!"

" I LOVE BETHANY! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE" he was about to left but...

"Taehyung.." it was Bethany, looking at Nurie who's on the floor.

She fixed herself.

"Nurie?" said by Bethany but she ignored her and left.

"sorry... sorry Bethany.." Taehyung said and kneel down.

"stand up..."

"forgive me.." he said and cry.

Beth level Taehyung and cupped his face, "Taehyung.. don't blame yourself just because of this? I'm fine"

"Taehyung.." it was Bethany's Appa, "Bethany, take him home and have a rest. I'll take care of this"

"Arasso"

"Everyone! Go back to your work"

they went back to their work as Bethany take him home. She decided to drive the car for Taehyung.