possible // ; he'll try

< Taehyung's Office >

"Taehyung-ah~" said by a woman.

"would you please go ahead and leave me okay?"

"but why?"

"because you know? I'm done with you.. if you don't have anything to say then you can go and leave me, i have so many important things to do and yiu wasn't one of them"

"but..."

"just go"

--

[ bethany ]

i heard someone at his office, i was about to knock on his office but a familiar voice just popped.

"but why?" is it Nurie?

"because you know? I'm done with you.. if you don't have anything to say then you can go and leave me, i have so many important things to do and yiu wasn't one of them"

"but..."

"just go"

"NO TAEHYUNG! I LOVE YOU! I'LL NEVER GO IF YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO ME AND TO MY LIFE... please comeback"

"No..."

"Oh really? even I know something about your cousin? Jungkook?"

"what about him?"

is it bad to listen at their conversation? tell me.. isn't it?

"oh come on... Taehyung, don't fool me! I know that he's your brother. Guess what? you're a Kim but your mother is his mother.. "

"how did you know about this?"

"why you need to know? come on... huh.. comeback to me or I'll tell to everyone that you're -"

"HAJIMA!" he yelled.

Taehyung is Jungkook's brother?

how?

***

Taehyung stood up and walk closer to her. He held her wrist very tight and glare.

"don't you dare to tell the public about this"

"comeback to me and I won't..."

"you know i'm married"

"she doesn't know..."

"but.."

"for your family and your wife and your image to this company... if ever I'll tell the public about this.. well... bang?!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

"marry me.."

"WHAT?"

"marry me" she smile.

"WHAT IS THAT AWFUL DECISION?" he pushed her.

"why? you don't want? ask for a divorce to her.. that would be enough"

"NO"

"remember... your... image"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"your family..."

"Nurie... don't..."

"oh yes"

"but..."

"marry me and ask for divorce.. and I won't tell anyone.. I promise"

"I'll try"

***

[ bethany ]

he'll try? but...

i just remember that i was the one who thought to myself that i need to file a divorce paper..

maybe..

I'll stop hoping..

**