possible // ; love potion

< Taehyung's Office >

He's busy doing his work but kept looking at his phone or asking his secretary if Bethany is in. He went outside of his office and headed to Bethany's office. He hold the doorknob and was about to open it when he heard someone.

"you know what Bethany? If I were you, I'll be using my wife stuff. Pfft! I honestly can tell that you have a big reputation compares to her since you are my cousin's wife"

Taehyung forrowed his eyebrows and thinking if who the hell is that? talking to his wife.

"you know Jimin? you were right but... still he loves Nurie, how may I supposed to beat her?" she chuckle.

"just... think the fact and you will knew" he smirked.

Taehyung stepped back and walkaway. He don't know why he felt jealous instead of understanding everything that happened. He really just can't understand the main reason. He has no idea.

He locked the door of his office and keep calm, but the hot blood inside teaches him not to be calm. He stratched his head irritated and looks at his Wedding picture, which was placed on his table.

"if only I know your importance and how much you mean to me" he said while looking at Bethany's picture.

He got interupt by someone, that familiar voice calling his name while knocking to his door? Right! It was his girlfriend, Nurie. He opened the door and let her to come in.

"what are you doing here?"

"can't I just visit my love?" she playfully said, "I miss you" as she lean her lips to Taehyung's.

***meanwhile***

"Go on.. Bethany and talk to him, once he cheated on you then maybe it is the time to file a divorce paper"

"okay.. I will do that without any hesitation" she said and leave her office with Jimin.

They both went to Taehyung's office, they don't need to knock though. She's Mr. Kim's wife like duh- once she opened it...

"Taehyung? Nurie?"

It was the two trash couple, who's kissing but Bethany noticed that Taehyung is like.. a guy who's out of this world and not with them.

"Taehyung-ah! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Jimin said to Taehyung and pushed him away which made him to fell off.

Bethany walked inside looking at the pink small bottle.

"is this a love potion?" she asked.

"why I need to use that? it is just for a weaks and losers"

"are you pertaining to yourself?" she chuckle, "because you're using it.." she's Bethany, bitches!

"Bethany... I'll explain" Taehyung said but Jimin hit his face. Beth widend her eyes and can't believe to Jimin's actions.

"You don't know how many tears she teared up because of you!!!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! THEN YOU'RE GOING TO CHEATED ON HER? FOR THE SECOND TIME? HOW FOOL ARE YOU TAEHYUNG! WHERE'S THE TAEHYUNG THEY KNOW... AND ESPECIALLY.... i know... where are you?" he said and looked away.

"I-I'm so-sorr—"

"enough Taehyung, this is too much. Stop telling us your little white lies. It won't help!!! IT GET'S THE SITUATION MORE WORST!!! WORST THAN I THOUGHT!!!"

Taehyung held her hand, "Betha—" he get a hot slap from Bethany.