possible // ; true feelings

Bethany look for Taehyung and searched him. Trying to hide from him since she did something yesterday. Yes, she did something— she's avoiding him.

She quickly run downstairs and look for him, trying her best not to sound anything. Unfamiliar guy was there.

"who are you?" Bethany asked as she handed the broom and pointed to the guy.

"hey... put it down... I'm Seokjin.. Kim Seokjin, your husband's older brother"

"y-you're hi-his brother?"

"I'm his Hyung"

"I thought he doesn't have any—" he cutted me off.

"He is my brother.. other half is Jungkook"

"You are really his brother?"

"Y-Yeah.. the door was open so I get in. Where did he go?"

"i don't know either.."

She looked at the refrigirator and there's a note on it.

" 당신의 아침 식사. 난 거 야 밖으로 누리와 함께 오늘. 안녕 ~ "

(Eat your breakfast. I'm going with Nurie. Bye~)

just like that? so, they get back together even she was the first person who get her boyfriend's virginity.

She left him at the living room and headed to her own room. She searched for her phone and start to dial Taehyung's number.

"pick up your phone" she said to herself, "ah please you stupid freaking fucking alien with bulb head and pickle lips" she said angrily.

'are you saying that it was me?' he asked coldly.

"Where are you?"

'I'm with Nurie, waeyo?'

"ah fine.."

'Is there any problem?'

"opso.. when you get back tell me because I'm freaking dead with your brother"

'jungkook?'

"sounds like.. Soapjin? sopajin? yolkjin? i don't know.. gush.. sorry"

'Seokjin Hyung?'

"yah... right.. WHATEVER HE'S NAME IS? I WANT YOU TO GET BACK HERE BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING AWKWARD!" she yelled through the phone.

' I'm having a date with Nurie. Would you please just give him something to eat instead of calling me.. I'll be back later okay just wait for me'

that is very painful - Beth hang up thr phone call and get her suitcase.

"As what I did to Malaysia" she said and start to packed her things.

"are you leaving?" Jin asked her.

"who told you that you can get up here?"

"I'll help you" he offer. Bethany did not say anything and Seokjin start to packed Bethany's clothes. He's totally helping her.

"I have a question"

"what?"

"why your brother is such a stupid and mess?"

"my brother? is he?"

"He's totally is..."

"oh... i don't know, maybe because of Nurie?"

"you know him?"

"do you mean her?"

"ah - yeah her.. forgot it"

"bad girl" he smirked, "i do know her.. Taehyung tell me everything about her and you. But he mostly telling things about you"

"and most of them are negative" she fakely chuckle and rolled her eyes.

"actually not..."

"don't fool me and making your brother's image good as torture and hell.. don't make me laugh"

"fine whatever..." he smile, "where are you going?"

"I'll go on a trip" she said and smile. She quickly leave the house and handed the house keys to Jin. When she's about to step out—

"Jin Hyung" greet by Taehyung.

"Oppa!!!" Nurie said and smile.

"Hey"

(it seems that he likes Nurie rather than me) Beth thought to herself.

"Oppa, I miss you"

"I miss you too" as they hugged each other.

Taehyung glanced to Bethany who's awkwardly standing over there with her suitcase. She silently escape the scene and put her bags at the car.

"Running away to your problem is not the answer" he said.

"but I'm not running"

Nurie and Seokjin went inside, they are happily talking to each other.

"yes you are.."

"I'm still here, so I'm not"

"then what are those... if you are not?"

"it's just.. I'm thinking about separating stuffs and everything. You know Taehyung this relationship won't work out, as in never. I just realized that everything we did is just a lust, and everything you feel is just a lust - i mean both of us are full of lust.." Taehyung looked down, "I love you but I'm just your wife... your wife that never exist to your life. I was so stupid that I believe to your suck and butterfly words..."

"Beth.." Taehyung held her hands.

Beth held his hands, and took them away as she weakly smile, "Tomorrow morning... I'll tell Appa everything. You can have your freedom. Choose your happiness, Taehyung.." she cupped Taehyung's face.

"Beth... let me tell you if what I really feel" he doesn't know why he's crying but he can feel the greatest pain right now.

"please don't said it... stop leaving hopes, Taehyung"

"why it's very hard to let you go?" he said.

"It's not hard since you don't love me.." she smile, "don't fool ourselves with non-sense things"

"I love you, Bethany"

"Taehyung stop" she smile while tearing.

"NO! NO! I'm serious.." he said while sobbing and he almost yelled. Nurie and Seokjin went out to check if what is happening.

"Taehyung hajima!" she yelled back, "EVEN THOUGH WE'RE MARRIED YOU CAN SAY THAT WORDS WHICH IS FULL OF SHIT! TAEHYUNG FOR MANY YEARS THAT I WAS VERY HUNGRY AND PLEASING FOR YOUR LOVE IS THE DAY WHERE I WAS SUFFERING... NOW PLEASE STOP!!!!! IT IS NOT A JOKE!!!" she yelled and walk away.

Taehyung 'hug back' her but she strongly pushed him away.

"sorry Taehyung" she said and get in to her car.

Taehyung tapped her window while pleasing, "Hajimaaaaa!!! Bethany jebal... Saranghae Bethany"

Nurie slowly feeling her pain, one by one. She can't bear seeing Taehyung who was forced to love her back, her thoughts to herself are all right — Taehyung loves Bethany.