possible // ; ending

[ bethany ]

maybe i was the one who supposed to ask him about this divorce stuff? i think it's time to end my hopes - but.. what about those session that we did before? it's just a lust?

"Appa?" i quickly went straight to my father's office.

he turned around his chair and face me, "what's wrong my love?" he asked.

"uh.."

"tell me.."

"i was planning to... file... paper.. a file... a paper... uhmm... yeah... file a div-" i was about to said it but someone interupted us.

"Taehyung, come in" that name - he's here? i froze a bit and stay there while looking at my Appa and not turning back to look at him, "what's wrong Taehyung?"

"i want to talk to you in private, Mr. Choi" he said while looking at me, not to my Appa.

but still i was looking down.

he nod, "Beth" i popped my head up, looking at him when he calls me.

"Ne, Appa?"

"what do you want to file again? what paper?" he asked me.

i was froze even more when Taehyung start to stare at me, "uhmmm.. nothing Appa... nothing important. It's just about my own paper, nothing else. Uhm... I'll talk to you soon"

"are you sure?"

"Ne.." without hesitation, i leave the both of them and quickly rushed into ky office. I can't bare to look at him, I just really can't.

I bumped to someone, Nurie.

"oh beth" she smirked.

"oh hi" i said and quickly pass her.

i don't want to talk to her right now, i need some more time to think about this stuff. I know that Taehyung get my point if what paper i want to file with.

What I did is finished my paper works and was about to leave by my own. A cold and blank face hits me, it was him - the one who wants to file a divorce paper. I was about to passed him but he hold my wrist which forced me to stopped.

"what?" I asked.

"where do you think are you going?"

"I finished my paper works so I'm going to have my lunch.."

"I will talk to you at home" he said straightly and leave me, without any other words.

"okay" I just said to myself and rolled my eyes. I think it is the time to tell Appa about my plans.

Brilliant idea! Good Bethany!

I was heading to my Father's office.

"Appa!" I cheerfuly greet but he's not here, "Appa?"

"he's taking his lunch with your husband, Ma'am.." said by his secretary.

"is he?"

"Yes, does Mr. Kim doesn't tell you?"

"A-Anio... uhm... okay thanks. I'll just go and find them by my own"

**

I quickly headed to Company's cafe ans look for Appa. She's right! He's here with my one and only freaking husband. I was about to sat on the different table when..

"Minhyusoo, why don't you come and eat with us" said by my Father.

I come over and sit beside him, "the food is enough for the three of us" he said and smile at me.

"So, I heard that Taehyung is planning something for your wedding celebration. Could it be possible?" i was about to disagree but he continued saying something, "i know that you are not busy.. so maybe we can planned for your 3 months wedding celebration?"

"I don't think so that is important"

"It's a must" said by Appa, as he smiles at me, "don't you think that is a good idea?"

"Y-Yeah... but that is another thing to think. What if let's just focus on our works here at the office?"

"don't be so workaholic... you know that is a brilliant idea from your husband"

I did not say anything and just eat my meal. How may I tell to Appa that I want to file a divorce paper? How?

**end**

Bethany and Taehyung went home and she quickly got up to her room while Taehyung was parking his car.

She change her clothes quickly and pretend that she's sleeping even though she's not.

"Bethany!" Taehyung shaked him twice. She did not awake and slaps Taehyung's hands and pretend that she's irritated towards him.

"hajima" she said and back to sleep - a real sleep.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" as Taehyung said and leave.