possible // ; pretender

It's been 2 months since you got married with Kim Taehyung, but seriously?! your life is still the same, nothing changed not even a bit. He's cold presence are still the same towards you, not even acting like your real husband - instead when your lovely parents are around.

"I'm coming home late, I'm going to meet Nurie at the cafe" he said as you smile pretending that it is fine with you.

Jang Nurie, is Kim Taehyung's 3 months girlfriend. It's been 1 month difference compared to your relationship with him. After you wedding last last month, it was like a normal life. Going back to the work and doing nothing but to work.

Taehyung has nothing else to his life but only your family. He owe your Appa so much, so as your Appa's ordered to him to marry you are all arranged and he agreed. You remember those days where you planned everything together if how will the proposal would be.

Your family is a ultimate billionare. They own 18 different big companies all over the Asia. Another 2 of them was named to you and another 3 of them was named after your older brother, Minho. During your wedding, it was very elegant and you can't help it but to be excited and keep smiling to the cameras all over you and to your husband, Taehyung. Your lovely brother did not come to your Wedding day since he's out on his tour. He's a Kpop Idol from the boy group named SHINEE.

**back to reality**

"I'm coming home late, I'm going to meet Nurie at the cafe" he said as you smile pretending that it is fine with you.

"drive safetly" you said and he did not even glanced at you, "CEO, you will be the future CEO.." i whisper to myself after he leave.

You don't feel so good, so you just stay at home and watch some films by yourself. Wondering if when he will spending his time with you.

"Bethany?" a big voice came and it was your Appa. Surprised?

"Appa? what are you doing here?"

"is it bad to visit the newest couple of the year?"

even it's been 2 months, he kept considering the both of you as the 'newest couple of the year', because all over in South Korea your's and Taehyung's name was still written at the news paper and in social medias.

"You are supposed at the office, right?" you asked.

"I am but my assistant can handle things out.. she can do it. Now, where's Taehyung?" he smiled at you while waiting for your answer.

"He's at the grocery.. we don't have enough foods to eat."

"he will come home early, does he?"

"Y-Yeah..?!" you chuckle, "but as far as I know he's going to meet his friends at the cafe.. so.. I don't think so"

"that bussiness man.. in future, he will be the CEO of my company. Since, your brother is not interested in our bussiness. As the Appa, I want to support him with his ambition in life."

"yeah.."

"how are you? the two of you?" he asked while you headed at the kitchen preparing some foods for him to eat.

"We're doing great.. we're actually doing great... why?"

"Uhm—" he was about to answer your question but both of you got interrupted by the sound of the door.

It revealed your husband, Taehyung.

"Wah! Abojie" he said and bowed.

Your Appa stood up and looks at him, "where's the groceries?" he said.