Chapter 1

WEDDING NIGHT

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| House of Cards ||
A house made of cards, and us, inside
Even though the end is visible, even if it's going to collapse soon
A house made of cards, we're like idiots
Even if it's a vain dream, stay like this a little more
_______________________

📍 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[ 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Desire. Hunger. Need. Love. Are all I see in his eyes.

"Baby, you looked so beautiful today," he huskily says, sitting back onto the armchair. I stand before him in my black satin lingerie, feeling so exposed. "But now you're looking so fucking sexy."

He slowly gets up, with his gaze fixated on my breast. Then suddenly pulls me by the waist and look me in the eyes with possessiveness. "And all this is only for my eyes to see."

My cheeks flush and my stomach flutters. He's turning me on, feeling overwhelming sensations inside me. I reach down towards his belt to undo them and I watch the desire in his eyes grow.

"I want to make up for what had happened in our last wedding night," his tone softens with a hint of guilt in them. "I tried to force you to have sex with me," he looks down for a moment before looking back into my eyes. "But look at you now, you're so willing and eager to pleasure me."

I look at him feeling a sudden embarrassment until he suddenly chuckles. "There's nothing to be embarrass about submitting yourself to me. That turns me on." He touches my cheek, with his thumb brushing my cheekbone. "But for real I want to make it up to you. I made you cry that night and I'm sorry."