Chapter 13

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Y/n walks briskly in her black high heels with that bastard by her side

Y/n walks briskly in her black high heels with that bastard by her side. She doesn't look like the same woman I remember from last time. She is dressed in a short black dress and dark make-up. Her breasts are squish tightly together and I can't help but stare.

I shift my eyes back to her face, trying to figure out why she would want to be the Don. But I can't deny that there's a great sense of power about her.

"Isn't that Jeon y/n?" I hear someone whisper. Then more whispers continue, gossiping about her. I wanted to get up and make them shut up but I know I can't. It will end bloody.

"What the fuck," Hoseok whispers.

"I thought it was going to be Arata Mackenyu," Jin utters in shock.

"I have no words right now," Namjoon says.

"This shit just got so complicated," Yoongi exhales harshly.

Taehyung remains quiet but I know internally he's just as shock as I am. I turn my focus back onto the centre stage where everyone is looking at.

What the fuck is going on?

I watch Mackenyu take her hand and places a kiss

I watch Mackenyu take her hand and places a kiss. There's a sudden bolt of anger surging in me and all I want to do is shoot him.

"Is it just me or do you sense a sexual tension between them—" Hoseok whispers again but I cut him off with my glare.

"I'm Kim y/n, the daughter of Arata Soma," her voice is chilling and monotone. "As the new Don of the Akautski Syndicates, I will make sure it stays at number one from now on."

There's a tense silence in the room because I know everyone here once a piece of her—not just her throne but also her body.

The way the males in the room are gazing at her with predatory eyes makes me sick. I want to kill all of them—especially Arata Mackenyu. I hate the way he stares at her.