Chapter 23

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Y/n's vision was blurry when she woke up, and slowly became clear to see all the boys surrounding her

Y/n's vision was blurry when she woke up, and slowly became clear to see all the boys surrounding her. Jungkook's eyes misted with happy tears and immediately placed a kiss onto her hand.

"Y/n, I'm so happy you're awake now," he wistful smiled. "The kids missed you a lot. Everyone missed you."

"I'm so glad you're okay, y/n," Taehyung's eyes pooled up in tears as he smiled.

Jimin was elated but hesitance and guilt washed over him. "Y/n..." he glanced down unable to look her in the eye. He took a moment and heavily sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I..." his bottom lip quivered, unable to face her with what he had done.

Y/n remained quiet, overwhelmed from everyone surrounding her. She grimaced from the sudden waves of deep, throbbing pain mixed with sharp, stabbing agony.

"But..." Jimin took a deep breath, trying to calm down his emotions. "I think I'll let you and Jungkook talk first. I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. And he's eager to finally talk to you. He never left your side."

Jimin tensely smiled with tears in his eyes as he grabbed Taehyung and pulled him towards the door, while the rest of the boys follow.

"Wait..." y/n finally spoke, with her voice low and weak. The boys stopped before they can make it out the door and turned to look at her. "Jimin, I want to talk you first."

Everyone glanced at one another but Jimin was looking at Jungkook to see if he would be okay with it.

Jungkook wistful smiled as a sign of approval. He placed a quick kiss onto y/n's forehead and walked away with the boys while Jimin stayed behind.

***

Jungkook and Taehyung stood at the hallway of the room as Jimin and y/n talked

Jungkook and Taehyung stood at the hallway of the room as Jimin and y/n talked. Jungkook was becoming eager, unable to stay still.