Chapter 6

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jungkook isn't..." my voice strains as I tell her the news, "He's not the father."

I watch her eyes widen in shock and terror. "T-then who's—"" she bites her lips as she chokes up, unable to continue speaking.

"Jimin..." I pause, feeling my heart sinking to my stomach, "Jimin...is the father."

I could tell how heartbroken she is, as her eyes fills up in tears. She quickly grabs the paper from my hand and takes a look at it herself and her tears begin to spill down her face. I impulsively grab her onto my arms, wanting to ease her pain and even mine.

I hold her firmly against me as I take a moment to myself. Even I'm shock. I'm having a hard time processing this. I don't know how Jungkook will react  but I know he's going to be devastated.

"Y/n..." I stroke her hair as she sniffles against my chest. "Um...I know there's really nothing I could say to fix this...but I'm here to help you get through this. Don't stress right now it's not good for the baby."

"How do I—" her voice cracks as she sobs. "H-how do I tell this to Jungkook..."

I don't even have an answer. But I know y/n needs me right now and I can't leave her. "Um..." I pause trying to make sure I say the right words, "It's best to just say it right away to him. The longer it is the more stress you would be. Also he deserves to know—" her sobbing gets louder, breaking my heart even more. "But whatever his reaction is y/n...I promise you, I'm here. Everything will be okay."

She doesn't say a word as she keeps her face buried on my chest. I can feel her shaking against me and so I hold her tighter, making sure she knows I'm never leaving her.

I feel myself melting with her in my arms, as if this is home. This is where I'm the most happiest. But the sound of my phone ringing brings me back to reality.

I keep one hand holding her but the other I use to pull out my phone to check who it is. It's Jia.

I press end call. But immediately I get a flood of messages from her. Before I can read it y/n pulls away and ask, "Who was it?"

My heart breaks to see her eyes red from crying, wishing I can keep holding her. "It was Jia."

"Oh, s-sorry I—"

"No, you don't need to be sorry. She probably wanted to call just to ask how my day was. Don't worry, I'll call her back later. Right now, it's you that's important."

Her eyes looks at me for a moment as if she's shock to hear that she's more important to me. Then a sudden guilty expression crosses her face.