Chapter 8

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"...Lets elope together."

I stare at him for a moment, trying to take in what he just said. "Jimin, are you okay?" I utter, feeling disappointed. "This isn't like you."

"I'm the father y/n and I want to be with my child," he tells me, with desperation in his voice. "I want us to be a family. I'm not risking my child's life knowing how Jungkook will react to this. We have to go now. What if he makes you abort my child?"

My breath feels caught as I stare at him blankly. "What is wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?"

Sadness clouds his features as he stares down at me. "Y/n," his voice lowers, "I just don't want anything happening to my first child."

I keep quiet until the sounds of a phone ringing cuts through the growing tension and silence between us.

He pulls out his phone and I glance down at the screen to see Jungkook calling. Jimin stares down at his phone for a long while as if he's contemplating whether he should answer or not.

He ends up answering with the volume on loud as I hear Jungkook's breathless voice, "Bro, I need your help immediately!"

My heart jumps and begins to race at his frantic voice. I glance at Jimin but he looks the same. He doesn't look alarm at all. Just pure sadness in his face.

"First things first don't tell y/n," Jungkook orders him. "I need you to find the driver of an all black BMW i8 with the license plate PBX 2384 immediately! And for Taehyung he needs to meet me at the hospital to guard the kids, I will catch up with you as soon as he arrives."

My heart rate accelerate, feeling it pounding out of my chest. I open my mouth but Jimin covers it.

"What happened?" He sternly and coldly asks.

"Just hurry your ass here," Jungkook orders him and hangs up.

I frantically pull out my phone to call him myself. My entire body is shaking from shock and nervousness. No answer.

I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown, unable to breath properly. I call him again but Jimin grabs my phone.

"Y/n, he's not going to answer. It's clear there's a big emergency that I gotta go deal with right now."

"I'm going to the hospital." I walk towards the door but he gets there before me.

"Y/n stay, you're only going to stress yourself. I'll go check on—

"They're my kids!" I snap, feeling my entire body stressed out. "I need to see them, what is wrong with you Jimin? And there's no way I will elope when I still have the triplets and I consider them my kids and Jungkook as their father."