𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈

2 MONTHS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Euphoria ||
Even if the earth crumbles
No matter who shakes this world
Don't let go of my hand
Please don't wake me up from this dream

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
_______________________

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒, 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚎

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Boys," Jungkook glanced at his rear view mirror, with a sudden frown on his face to see y/n with one of the locals of Santorini

"Boys," Jungkook glanced at his rear view mirror, with a sudden frown on his face to see y/n with one of the locals of Santorini. "Who's that man that your mommy's talking to over there?"

"Who who?" Manse stood up from his seat at the back of the car and stuck his head out the open window. While Daehan and Minguk stood up glancing through the back window of their dad's car.

"Appa," Minguk said. "It's her friend that she always see at the grocery store that always says hi to her."

"Boys, you know what to do," Jungkook turned his attention to the back seat. "Formation B."

"Got it appa!" They said in unison as they rushed out the car and towards their mother and the Greek man.

"Eomma, eomma!" They tugged at her dress.

"Appa said he has a gun," Minguk blurted.

Y/n's face flushed in embarrassment and shock. "Minguk!"

"Uh sorry," she quickly said to the man who was fluent in Korean. "Um, I don't know why they're saying this—"

"My appa is Jeon Jungkook and my uncles are Park Jimin and Kim Tae—"

"Manse!" Y/n glared at him, signalling him a look of disappointment.

The Greek man chuckled, fond of the three boys. "It's okay, I have my own kids. I can understand."

The door to Jungkook's car abruptly opened. Jungkook walked out, adjusted his suit with a sudden serious expression. He walked forward, keeping his gaze on the man. Immediately, the man felt intimidated by Jungkook's presence.