Chapter 14

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"You and Jia broke up!" Hoseok gasps in shock. "You guys were so cute together. What happened?"

"I had no time for her," I answer despondently. "Our mafia is in a crisis situation. Being the underboss, I need to put all my focus onto the mafia right now."

"This is why we can never have a serious relationship," Yoongi sighs. "It never ends well. It's just one night stands. But I must admit, it must be nice to have someone by your side through all this shit we go through. Maybe that's why you three brothers are so hung up on y/n. She really was the one that you fully can trust."

"But now it seems we can't trust her..." Namjoon says, deep in his thoughts.

"I feel bad for Sana," Jin suddenly says. "She had to find out that the man she loves was the baby daddy of y/n. But Sana still wanted him. But Jimin confessed to her that he only loves y/n."

"Speaking of Jimin," Hoseok clears his throat. "Where is he now?"

"I actually seen Jimin..." Yoongi hesitantly says. "I went to check up on him in Busan...and he doesn't seem to be himself. Like that's why I rather him stay there. It would just be more chaotic if he was here. I didn't tell him about y/n. But he must of known by now if the news reached there already."

"He loves y/n and Jungkook knows that," Yoongi continues. "But Jimin knows he can't get be with y/n. Unless he goes against his brother again. But he's just going to lose. Jungkook can't even get with y/n."

"Hey, Taehyung maybe it's your chance now," Hoseok looks at me, laughingly. "You're the one only one that hasn't even gotten a chance. The other two failed. Maybe it's actually you that's meant for her."

I stare at him blankly and the room becomes silent, all looking at him and me.

"I was just kidding," Hoseok breaks into a nervous laugh. "Of course they can't be together."

"Anyways what is Jungkook planning?" he quickly changes the subject.

"He told us we gotta hold back in killing Soma and Mackenyu," I answer him. "He wants answers first."

"But what if she's actually close with her father and step-brother and cares for them? Then what?" Hoseok adds.

"Well like what Junsu had said we can't have personal feelings," I say sternly. "Even if it involves y/n. She's our enemy now."

"If you were in Jungkook's position what would you do?" Yoongi asks me with pure curiosity in his eyes. "The mafia or the girl you love?"

***

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]