Chapter 19

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jimin?"

"Y/n?" He looks at my outfit with a confused expression. He probably didn't realize it was me with this crew ship uniform on.

But I quickly grab the knife off the floor, realizing why I was here in the first place. "Tell me, where the hell are my kids!"

"Huh?" He looks at me confused with his hands up. "What are you talking about?"

I examine him for a moment. "Jungkook kidnapped them, so you must know something."

"What?" He looks at me bewildered. "No, I-I don't know anything. I was taken by these motherfuckers—your damn brother's men—then had me locked up in this ship."

Ken. I knew it.

"I just managed to break free in that cell they have me in and that's when I bumped into you," he explains.

"That bastard." He mutters under his breath. "I fucking knew he was sus from the beginning."

I glance at him and he does look roughed up as if he went to battle. Suddenly he becomes tense, looking at me with suspicious eyes.

"The question is," his eyes becomes dark as he examines me for a moment, "Why are you here? Y/n, don't tell me you're part of this? Did you conspire with that brother of yours?"

"No," I quickly say, almost defensively. "Why would I have my own kids kidnapped?"

"Then why was I kidnapped?" He still has his defence up, suspicious of my every move.

"BTS are also missing."

"They are?" His eyes widens in shock. "I didn't see any of them at the cell or any signs of your kids." He pauses for a moment. "But...what if it's the boys who are working with..." he pauses again, "No, it's impossible," he mutters to himself.

"Jimin..." My shoulders drop in resignation. "I know we haven't been in good terms lately, but I need your help." I look at him with pleading eyes, almost about to tear up with the thought of my kids. "I need to get my kids back. At this point I really don't know if it's Jungkook or Ken. Or both. But I just need you with me. I would not be able to do it without you, please I beg you—"

"Y/n, you don't need to beg," he quickly said. "Of course, I'll do anything for you and the kids."

"What if Ken finds out that you're missing from your cell?" I asks.

"He won't. All the guards are dead. He would not be inform. Plus he seemed pretty eager to go wherever he needed to go. So I can't kill him yet. But once I do, I want to kill that bastard with my bare hands."