Authors note

Firstly, I apologise.

I thought long enough about writing somewhat of an explanation why I ended it the way I did.

I guess I just wanted to?

I can't help but feel the guilt as I know how many people love happy endings.

This one particular doesn't end badly.

You are just left with many questions.

I guess that was the perfect way of describing my mind right now and I bet that there are so many more of you who feel the same way.

Lost, confused, searching, struggling, trying.

And that is okay.

Ever since starting this story, I realised so many things. I grew so much in my mind that it actually hurt knowing so because the truth is still painful.

No, this is not where the story of Eleanor's life ends. Even if this story doesn't have the cliche ending, it's an ending that I can relate to.

I found many sources of happiness in the past few months, which brought me here, announcing the second book about El's life.

Yes, Niall will appear and God know what will happen, but I want you to see Eleanor's journey, as your yourney.

The second fanfiction is called Gwenchana ad it's actually a BTS fanfiction. Jimin stans U are welcome!

Either way, let's enjoy this journey together, learning, growing. Finding happiness even in the darkness. That's what I want for you.

Continuing reading or shutting this shit down, completely annoyed with me, I get it.

Regardless, I love you and I'll give my best to show you what it means to love yourself before you could love someone else.

xx,

Dothebestofyourlife