A little push

'So something strange happened.' She brings her finger to her lips, rethinking what she just said, 'well not really.'

'What? I checked everything, it will be fine.' I continue to cross off every task I had to do as I find her still thinking about something.

'Not about that.' I close up the last page of the file and turn to her.

'About?' I turn away and gesture her to walk with me so that we get everything done in time.

'He came to my place yesterday.' I stand still, finding my grip tighten around my bag. I knew that I couldn't get out of this shit!

'What did he do?' I lower my voice, trying to sound calm, not frightened at all. There are people around me but right now, I can't raise my voice or act all panicked.

'What? No, nothing, he.., he just came to ask where you were.' She looks at me even more confused than before. Why does he do this every single time? He knows that I'll do anything to help her, so he keeps pushing!

'But when I sad that you left, he didn't let me finish, he just said that it was okay.' She looks to me, her eyes softer than any cloud could ever be, her curly hair falls down to her side and she moves it behind her ear showing everyone her beautiful face. 'He just wanted me to say that he was sorry, I don't even know what he was talking about. I asked Loui but he doesn't know either.' Wait, what? What does Loui have to do with this now? Fuck no! Adam would never say that, what the hell is she talking about?

'When you say he, you mean...?' Her eyes widen as my reaction caught her off guard. Like I'm supposed to know what you're talking about!

'El, Niall, what the hell did you think?' O shit! What? No, no this isn't what was supposed to happen. After bailing on Adam, I thought he would do something by far, but maybe he decided to let it go. Hopefully.

'Earth to this bitch in front of me! What the hell happened with Niall?' A good question. I wish I knew the answer myself.

'We don't have time for this, they will start coming any second now.' I say and step forward smashing my file on to the reception desk, making her follow me once again.

'You bitch, what happened?' She whispers into my ear so that the girl won't hear her even though she already did. I turn to her and give her my stop it now stare before she rips my head off.

'Okay now when Louis Tomlinson arrives please send him up in room 638, and 10 minutes after should be coming, umm let me see, yes! Liam Payne, he will be in room 574.' I say to the receptionist and give her all the instructions that are needed. Jenny shakes her head letting me know that this isn't over, oh I know!

We sent all the boys in different rooms first and now we are just sending out messages to all of them. Letting them know that there has been a mixup. Oh no, such a shame! I can already hear the devil inside of me that comes up with this type of shit. Either way, there is nothing wrong with this charade. We told them that there has been a mistake and that they should come to room 829.

Jenny and I are waiting in the room for them to arrive. I feel so nervous, what if they fight? Oh my, I hope they won't do that. I booked us the largest room in this building, trying to make them feel more comfortable if I could even accomplish that with accommodating them with a huge space. I don't fucking know what they'll do! Maybe they'll need space to think or some shit!

'If you don't speak up, Niall will!' Is she serious now? I hoped she would be nervous about this situation but hell she is! I look at her trying to come up with something but then the doors open.

Only an idiot wouldn't recognize this long, curly hair, God, he is just like some cutout Vogue model! His patterned shirt full of colour makes him look so happy like he spreads happiness or some shit. He looks at us, but even if we thought we wouldn't fangirl while being in the room with One Direction, boy were we wrong! I find myself screaming inside of me, trying to ask him so many things but I know that that wouldn't be the best way to go. He comes in and gives us a huge smile. Fuck, he really is nice! I thought that maybe in person he wouldn't be this, I don't know! Well, this positive. He is spreading such positive energy, that is insane! Maybe his positivity will let Jenny forget about Niall, just for an hour at least.