The sex volume

Being a part of this whole behind the scenes moment gives me probably way too much satisfaction. They sound outstanding, they always did but this is something that no one is ready for! I can't wait to see all the reactions of their fans once they find out who's back in town!

'You like it?' Liam looks at us and we put our thumbs up in the air, forcefully nodding with our heads. We have been here for 5 hours, which makes 3 more than the number of hours of sleep I got tonight.

'I feel like a fucking rock star, we are practically living in this studio.' Jenny agrees with my words before looking at me.

'I will miss you when you leave.' Jenny leans her head on my shoulder.

'I know, I will miss you too.' I kiss her on the head. Knowing that she will be here with Louis makes me calm and I know that he will keep her safe. I still hear Adam's words playing in my head, this whole fucking night I couldn't get them out! I just laid there, hoping that this feeling of guilt could ever go away on its own.

'Eleanor, could you join us for a minute?' Jenny's confused look says everything. Why would Harry's manager want to talk to me?

I stand up from this couch feeling as if I sat here for days! I shake my head at Jenny and just play along, letting him lead me in the right direction.

I'm sure that I'm not supposed to be here. I look around and all of these are meeting rooms. He stops in front of a massive gray door, opening them for me.

'Thank you.' I feel shy, way too uncomfortable. I make my way in but what on Earth is going on? A big oval table spreads all over the room, with at least 20 chairs. Some of them are already filled, but what? I know this guy, he's Niall's manager! Oh shit! I did something wrong, didn't I?

This room feels way too big right now, but somehow my chest becomes tighter. I'm nervous. Not sure of anything. What could I have done?

'Miss Eleanor, please, take a seat.' I just follow along and sit next to Harry's manager who led me here in the first place.

'You're probably wondering why we brought you up here today?' Still too confusing!

'We know what a big part you were in all of this. That the boys trust you more than anyone.' The one on the right says all of a sudden making me jump there a little. I haven't even realized he was there!

'It's not just because of your relationship with them, we checked your background. Your accomplishments are highly admirable.'

'Thank you but for what possible reason could that be important?' I feel nervous, hearing them talk about my accomplishments. I feel like I'm being charged for some shit that I most probably didn't do.

'We can go over everything later. For now, lets just cut to the chase, shall we?' The one with short black hair and a very good looking suit says.

'We would love to put you up as our head manager of One Direction.' A person from the opposite side of the table continues, making my head dizzy. I feel like I'm about to throw up! Are they kidding me right now?

'I appreciate your offer, but how could this be possible?' I'm so confused.

'As we said, you are more than qualified and you have a great outsight on all of this! There is actually no one better than you for this position.' They mixed something up here really badly.

'You do know that I only have a bachelor degree in management? My job is planning weddings, how does that imply managing a boy band? Let alone One Direction?' They really need to step up their game in these instructions because right now, it all seems impossible.