Fuck you, Horan!

'So you are saying that you declined his offer to travel back with him? What is wrong with you, child??' She says sarcastically over the phone making eyes roll the fuck back.

'I couldn't God! I don't even know him, besides I needed some alone time on that plane to clear my mind.' I drag my suitcase behind me trying to balance the phone with the other hand as I try to hold onto my coffee.

'So there is something on your mind making you think, may I ask if it has something to do with a significant someone with heavenly blue eyes and-' I can't let her finish that. Those words from Catherine have been playing in my mind all over again. I know that they weren't meant for us but still, everything about him seems like a perfect coincidence.

'No, it does not, I have to make some business decision regarding my future in New York.' Even if that is true, after hearing her speak of him, she sent my mind off thinking about everything that happened yesterday and I can't help it but smile God I'm so glad she can't see me now, she would immediately know what I'm thinking. 

'I talked with Louis, I can't listen to any more stories from One Direction, not like this. They have to come back together, they need it and God himself knows that the world needs them too.' Is she saying what I think she is? 'So I thought we could, you know, maybe be that push they need.'

'Yeah, that sounds about right.' I say and take a sip of my coffee. 

'Why the fuck do you think that we could do that?' What the hell does she mean by that? Theoretically, she suggested it!  I know it sounds stupid and probably insane but all that they need is a little push. 

'Listen, first let me message a couple of people and then we can talk about the details.' I know around 5 popular One Direction fan pages that are so underestimated. The things that they are capable of is insane. This will be just right I can feel it. 

'But first, we need to contact Harry.' Jenny rolls her eyes at me.

'Yeah let me just take my phone and dial his number. Oh wait, I don't fucking know how we could ever get his number, really? Jesus! What goes on in your head?' 

'Listen, Niall has his number 100% and all that we have to do is take his phone for a minute and take the number.' Wow, when I say it out loud it really does sound stupid.

'So basically, we steal it from Niall. What a nice fucking way to become a criminal!' 

'We are doing this for them, not for us calm down, but I don't know how to get to Liam.' I can imagine her standing still and putting her finger in the air, she always does that when she focuses on something.

'Louis has his number! He was texting with him yesterday.' I knew she would agree with his.

'Sounds like a plan.' I claim and realize that I'm about to miss the last call for my plane.

'But wait, what about Zayn?' I still feel anger towards him after leaving.

'I think that if we get them four to do it, they could get Zayn up to it too.' I hope so.

'I hope it he will, so Louis is coming over today, I can try to find some numbers.' 

'Yes do that.' I move my phone to the other side trying to hold onto my suitcase without dropping my coffee.

'What about Niall, when are you going to see him?' I haven't thought about that. Well, to be honest, I made a promise to myself to end it all with last night, but I think that the world needs me to help them. I'm technically not doing this for Niall, I just need to see him a few more times and help him reconnect with his boys!