Hallway of lies

Ellie Goulding- Still Falling For You, Witty Lowry- Into Your Arms Tonight, Nathan Wagner- Don't forget me

The moment I got undressed, I felt ten times lighter! The dress has been suffocating me this whole night! I bring my black hoodie over my head and pull it down my body. It feels comforting having something warm around me. I manage to put on my dark washed blue jeans but what I wanted the most is getting back into my white air ones. I stand up, feeling all the painful spots on my feet. There is nothing quite like getting out of those! I hold them high up in my hand. Indeed, beauty is painful! I say to myself as I set them down on the floor, next to the sofa.

The dark green sofa calls for my touch. I found my fingers travelling from the soft velvet to my laid out dress that served me for the night. There have been so many dresses, suits, jumpsuits, I couldn't even number them if I wanted to!

I smile to myself before I take one last look around this place. Yes, I always work on other locations but the feeling is always the same. It is hard to bring all of this together! It makes you irritated, annoyed, angry. This job is all of that, but what made me love it in the first place is the empty feeling at the end. Yes, I might be a lunatic but there is something about exhaustion, the weakness that gets to you and all that madness that was here two hours ago. When I get to see the empty tables, roses still standing up in the centre of each one, it brings me peace knowing that someone enjoyed sitting there, eating that food that took so long to get right, listening to that music that was so hard to arrange.

I find myself peaceful once again, breathing deeply, making me sane. I walk out of there, for the last time, feeling that even if I mess everything else up, I still did something right.

Just as I sit in my car, I turn around and once again realize that I have nowhere to go. The bags are filled with the clothes that I bought as soon as I came back here. I've been living in this hotel for two weeks but what now? I quit my job so staying here is not an option.

I don't even have any more clothes to wear and I'm not about to spend any more money on more new clothes! All that my mind tries to avoid right now is the fact that I have to go home.

'Why?' I pull on my hair in frustration and lie my head on the steering wheel.

'Okay!' I bring myself back up, pull the hair back removing it from my face. I have to face it, like it or not, I have no other options.

I sigh loudly as I start the car and make my way to hell! I mean home. Same!

I start to feel sick at once. God! My body is basically screaming for help. I've been neglecting it all this time. I haven't even eaten but right now I think that I'm about to puke real bad.

I park the car and get out as quickly as possible. The cold air helped a bit and my sickness got easier to deal with. The warm smell of baked goods reaches my nostrils as my stomach starts rumbling. I look up and realize that I parked right in front of a bakery which looks very appealing right now. I lock the car and get in letting all the senses get through.

I still feel sick so I ask if there is a restroom for me to use. They show me the way but they kind of look at me weirdly? I let the water run a bit as I put some of it on my neck and my cheeks. It feels so good, my whole body feels hot and tense but my face looks scary as fuck! I'm paler than those fucking white walls around me. I put my hair in a low ponytail and get out of there before I start feeling dizzy again.

'What can I get you, miss?' The boy is quite tall and his eyes seem so dark compared to Nialls. Well, I guess that everyone's eyes seem darker than his. Why am I even thinking about him right now?

I give him the money and turn around after I hardly gave him a smile, it is the best that I can pol off right now. I swing open the door and just let the cold air wake me up a bit as soon as it stings my cheeks.