One room for the night

This is not happening right now. I look at the door and no, I'm not accepting this!

'Jenny we are going, it's just a little rain' I say and start walking to the doors. We can't stay here, where are we going to be, I can't go back up there and make a fool out of myself.

I push open the door and get a welcoming slap from the rain that is pouring like it hasn't in the last 20 years.

'El what the fuck? Come inside now!' Fuck! I close the doors behind me. I'm literary soaking wet.

'I'm getting us a room I can't risk seeing him like this' I say and walk to the reception.

'Hay, good evening sir, could we please get one room for the night?' I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

'Calm down girl are you about to kill someone' Jenny says as she moves me away from the desk and smiles at this man that already made my night worse with one sentence.

'I'm sorry but there are no rooms available anymore.'

'You must be fu-' before I finish Jenny comes in.

'Thank you, sir, excuse us.' She takes me by my hand and drags me out of there.

'I'm wet, tired and so fucking angry how do they not have a spare room!' I almost yell.

'Wait here I'm going to make a call' She says and puts her phone near her ear.

'What are you... NO don't call Louis!' I jump and try to take her phone away.

'Hey I have an emergency, could we stay at your place just for a couple of hours?' She says to him.. fucking shit. But hey, he and Niall for sure do not hang out anymore, right?

I cross my arms and look at her with my deadly eyes as she hangs up the phone.

'We can stay with him.' She says to me

'Nice I can't wait!' I sarcastically say and make my way after her. Why is this happening?

We reach his room and Jenny knocks on the door. I am shaking and I don't know if it is the fact that I'm soaked or that Niall might be here and think that I'm some kind of stalker that comes everywhere he is. The doors open and Louis appear behind them in his black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. This boy wanted to chill not have two girls disturb him.

'Come in please.' Jenny pushes me inside and Louis turns to me.

'Hay I'm Louis, Jenny told me so much about you, what happened you are soaked!' Yeah, right don't tell.

'I got out of the hotel for a sec and this is the outcome.' I say and point to my wet dress.

'You must be freezing, come inside and make yourself comfortable.' He says and points to the living room. Fucking hell! This is a palace, not a hotel suite.

Jenny takes her heels off and sits on the couch. My God! You can see the whole city from this apartment. The windows are huge. It looks so nice and fancy.

'If you want you can take a hot shower here, I'm sure you are cold' Louis says and walks to me.

'Thank you but I don't think that will be necessary.' I say and take my heels off. My feet hurt like hell!

'Come on, when he is done you can go and take a shower or you will get a cold.' What does he mean by-

'Oh hey, I didn't know we had company.' He is behind me but why God, why? I stand still and take a deep breath to tur around. As I slowly turn around I see him standing there in his grey sweats and a dark blue sweatshirt still drying his hair with his towel.